Chapter 29: Explanation

*Next morning*
Anna's P.O.V
I woke up at 11 and got dressed so I could go talk to Hayes.
I put on my outfit and headed over to his house.
I knocked on his door and his mom answered and let me in. She said Hayes was on his room sleeping. I thanked her and walked over to his room and walked in.
I saw Hayes on his bed with half the covers over him and the other half on the floor.
I didn't wanna wake him up so I just walked around his room and looked at pictures and things.
I saw a couple pictures of him and his brothers and sister. I looked at the picture that's beside his bed and it caught my eye. It was a picture of me and him.
He had his arm around my waist and was giving me a kiss on the cheek and I was just standing there smiling with my arm around his waist as well.
I don't remember this moment.
I heard a yawn and some movement so I turned around and saw Hayes waking up.
"Good morning sleepy head," I walked over to the bed and sat down.
"Morning. Anna what are you doing here this early?"
I giggled a bit. " Hayes it's 11:11 in the morning it's not that early,"
"But I came to ask you a question,"
He just looked at me waiting for me to continue.
"When I was at Jake's yesterday I found a paper of his and it was dated a while ago but it mentioned is dating.......did I forget about something when I got my head injury?" I picked il the picture frame with the picture of us in it.
" and when was this taken?"
Hayes looked around his room as if the answer would pop up.
"Anna...umm....I'm not gonna lie to you . Before you got your head injury we used to date and that picture was us on one of our dates. When you got your head injury I didn't wanna tell you because I thought since you couldn't remember much that you wouldn't believe me or something,
When I asked you out after , I thought things would go back to normal but they didn't and i ended up messing things up,"
"Oh.."
Thats all I could say. I didn't know what else to say.
"What did the paper say?" Hayes asked.
"It was this do to list with steps on how to brake us up, "
Hayes mouth formed into an 'O' shape.
I looked away from Hayes and at the picture of us.
"I wish I could remember" I whispered.
"What was that Anna?"
"oh nothing"
"Okay" he didn't sound convinced.
We just sat there in silence for a while before he spoke up.
"Anna I know this isn't he best way to ask you but .....will you be my girlfriend? Again?"
"Umm"
Idk what to say. Can I trust him? It would be the third time we dated. I mean third times a charm right? I didn't know what to do but I like Hayes and I think I can trust him.
"Yes"
"I understand- wait did you say yes?"
He sounded shocked.
I giggled. "Yes"
Before I knew it Hayes had engulfed me in a hug then tickled me making me laugh really hard and unattractively.
I feel like I made the right choice.
Hopefully I'm not wrong.
----------------------------------
Hey guys
The next chapter shall be the last and will be like an epilogue kinda thing.
After that I'm gonna be continuing my other story called "My one and only"
I'd appreciate if you checked it out.
Please vote comment and share
Love you guys