Chapter 21: Truth

Anna's P.O.V
I was sitting at home in the living scared for Jake. Trevor, Hayes and I went to look for him but had no luck. I'm really worried. Isaac went home this morning and I was just watching spongebob. There was a knock on my door. I got up and opened it expecting Isaac but was surprised when Jake ran in and gave me a big hug.
"Jake?" I wanted to cry I've missed him.
"Yea it's me" I hug him and tears start falling from my eyes.
"I've missed you so much Jake where we're you? We've all been so worried that something happened to you. The guys and I looked for you yesterday but didn't find you."
"Let's sit down and I'll tell you everything and some stuff you probably didn't know" we walked to the couch and sat down. I turned off the t.v. and Jake started explaining.
" I was walking around town and when I was walking past an ally I heard Isaac talking with someone. He was saying stuff about getting you to love him and hating us. He was planning on taking you back to Colorado with him once you think no body loves you but him. When you saw me walking away he kidnapped me and kept me in his basement. He had my phone and he still does. I don't know if he figured out I got away but I'm glad I did. Before I left I walked into a room and say him kissing another girl. He's been cheating in you and he wants to take you back to Colorado. I thought you should know this Anna and I'm sorry I couldn't text you and if he told you anything from my phone it's a lye." I just say there shocked. I knew Isaac wasn't the nicest guy but I never thought he would do all this. I hugged Jake for a really long time.
"It's alright Jake I'm just glad your back, I'm gonna tell Hayes and Trevor"
I texted the guys and they came over. We hung out for a bit before we all went to Jakes house so his parents know he's safe. We explained everything and they said I could stay with them since my parents left for 4 months yesterday. I thanked them and me and Jake went to my house to get some cloth for me before going back to his house. I'm really mad at Isaac right now. I just want him to go away.
----------------------------------------------
Hello my Ghosties👻
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been writing my new book. You guys should check it out if you want. I would appreciate that. Please vote, comment and share. I'll update soon I promise.
Luhh you Ghosties👻❤️
~ Me🐼🐧❤️