Chapter 28: Break up

*5 month later*
Anna's P.O.V
Its been five months since Jake and I became a couple. A couple of things have happened since then.
Trevor's friends Ricky, Conner, Kian, Sam and Jc moved into the house next to his and he would always be hanging out with them. I met them and we've all become friends but I'm closer to Sam. They've   got a bigger fan base now and are going on tour soon. Trevor got a girlfriend and she's really nice and sweet. Nothing really happened to Hayes he hangs out with Jake and I a lot.

I'm currently at Jake's house waiting for him in his room. We're gonna watch Netflix.
I was looking around his room when I saw a paper sticking out from behind a picture frame. I walked over to it and carefully pulled it out. I read it and I was shocked and confused.
The plan:
- get Rebecca to help me
-make Anna see Rebecca and Hayes kiss
-break up Hayes and Anna
-wait a bit before making a move
-ask Anna out in a sweet romantic way
-date her and be happy
-throw this away and forget about it

I couldn't believe what I just read. The date on the top was old but I never dated Hayes when jake wrote this....unless we did and when I got my head injury I forgot about it. I put the paper in my pocket to ask Hayes about our past relationship later. I was about to walk downstairs to leave but the door opened and Jake came in the room.
He smiled at me but I couldn't smile back.
"What's wrong babe?" He looked concerned.
"You should know what's wrong you jerk,"
"Anna what do you mean?" He looked confused and worried.
I pulled out the paper from my pocket and threw it at him.
"Explain this!"
I could feel the tears coming out of my eyes. He looked at me then opened the paper and read it. When he was done he looked at me with regret.
"Look babe" I cut him off
"Don't call me babe Jake, I'm not your babe anymore. We're done!"
" Anna let me explain please,"
"There's nothing for you to explain. There's nothing you could say to fix this"
I walked passed him and left his house. I ignore his shouting for me to stop and I walked to the only place I could go. I walked to the "O2L house" as the guys called it and knocked on the door. Kian opened it and I asked if Sam was home.
He nodded and said he was in his room. I walked up the stairs and knocked on his door. He opened the door and I ran into his arms and cried. He closed the door and we sat on his bed as I explained it all to him.

After I finished explaining he told me that Jake doesn't deserve me and gave me this big old speech about what to do. I gave him a hug and said thank you before leaving to my house. I decided on sleeping and talking to Hayes in the morning.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys
So there's only gonna be about 2 chapters left in this book and then I'm gonna keep going on my other book which I put on hold.
Please vote comment and share the story

❤️❤️❤️❤️