Chapter 18: End of a Deal

Jack POV

Jack: what happened?!!!
Aria: you're in Danger...Jack

She then passed out and I tried to hold the bleeding as good as I could until help arrived.

Jack: I need to learn healing

Time skip 30 minuets

I was in the living room looking after Aria after the doctor took care of her. I was beyond disgusted with the person who did this. I'll make sure to rip every fiber in its body and make it suffer. No one messes with my friends.

???: how is she doing?

I then turned around to find Crimson. I couldn't gather my strength to explain to him the condition his sister's at.

Jack: I'm sorry dude
Crimson: is she gonna make it?
Jack: yeah...

He then walked towards her. I could see rage in his eyes. He then brought a knife out. I was about to ask him what it was for but he gave it to me.

The handle was made out of gold and carbon fiber. The blade I didn't knew what it's made off.

Crimson: use this, this is her favorite, kill the bastard who tried to killed her
Jack: I will

I looked back at the knife and it said Ignis. Who's Ignis?

Jack: Who's Ign-

I then look but he wasn't there. I slide the knife in my vest and sit down next to her.

Time skip morning

I was walking around drinking coffee until I heard the news mention an invasion on Vale. I quickly spit out my coffee and ran towards the elevator. Once I made it to the lobby I called my bodyguards and we all get on 6x6 G models and went into town.

Ruby POV

We were fighting all types of Grimm, and white fang members. Huntsmen and Hunters in training were here assisting. But then we heard heavily vehicles in the distance. And from them we could hear high caliber guns been shot. Grimm's were dying and they were helping.

Ruby: come on let's go
Weiss: we can't let them have all the glory
Coco: their on!

We then got our hopes back up. But then we were surprised. From the car started to get out men in Black with red ties and sunglasses.

Ruby: aren't they bad guys?

???: NOT TODAY!!!

We then turn our back to see Jack standing on top of one of the cars with a higher caliber revolver on his hand.

He was firing on everything that move

He was firing on everything that move. The most impressive thing is that it one shot the WF members.

Jack: hahaha