Chapter 10. Super Saiyajin Broly!

A month has passed already. Freeza contacted Paragus a few hours ago to inform Broly and you for your first mission. It's simple. All it need to be done is to wipe off an entire race from the face of a planet. You've done it before and the two of you finished off the enemies rather quickly. Well it's not like they have high power levels or anything.

Most of them are around 200.

'You two did well. The Invader Unit will arrive in three days. Take a rest you two.'

"Don't worry Paragus, we can take care of ourselves. This planet has houses, we can stay there until the unit comes." You smiled towards the tiny screen on the pilot's desk.

"Hey don't do anything weird with my son! I gave you a special permission to be clo-"

You turn off the call before he can say anything more. Broly is standing behind your chair while smiling. The head gear around his head is gone, all thanks to the medicines and lessons you and the doctors gave him. He can control his own powers and sadist personality on his own. Though they are not completely gone, he is fine with that.

Well you know where his sadist personality went to~

"Broly, let's look for a house nearby. This ship is too small for us to sleep and rest."

"I-I found a small house... But the roof is gone."

"Not good. We need a perfect house."

"But it's only for two days ..."

"And I want a perfect house. With roof, walls and comfortable bed!"

"Okay. Let's look together."

One hour passed and the two of you decided to loot an apartment's room instead. There's a Queen Sized bed and it's the only bed in the room. So, the two of you decided to share, it's not like this is the first time or anything.

"Perfect, there's cooking ingredients and I'm hungry!"

"(y/n), I found something interesting." Broly called you from the bedroom. "It's pearls... These are so beautiful."

You walk inside the bedroom to see him holding many jewelries. "Wow these are beautiful. I wonder how much we can trade them for extra food?"

"I think they will look good on you (y/n)." He put a necklace around your neck. It's pearl necklace with three red painted gems in the middle of the beads. "See? You look so beautiful."

Your eyes are looking at the pearl beads. "Woah... But if I wear this into the battle, the enemy will pull it off from my neck and break it. This can choke me too."

"You should wear it when not fighting."

"Wow thank you Broly." You hugs him, squeezing the boy like a teddy bear. "I really love the gift."

Broly hugs you back. "I love you too (y/n)."

"Hey you should take a bath. I will figure out how to cook for dinner."

"I will help making the bed."

=--=--=--=--=

Night time arrived and the both of you are laying on the beds, tired and ready to sleep. Broly found an interesting book and won't stop reading it all night long. It has the title: 'Fifty Shades of Blue'

"Broly... Let me hug you." You roll over to him and hug his muscular body. "Better... My people."

"You can hug me all you want." Broly turn around and hugs you back. "You are very small, (y/n). I could just crush you right here right now."

You look at him with a naughty stare. "What kind of crush?"

"You know what I mean." He boop his nose against yours. The two of you laughed at the naughty thought.

You nuzzled his board chest. "Hehe... Broly you are naughty. Was it really good? You know? To have sex with me...?"

Broly put his book down and stand next to the bed. "Yes... Thank you for teaching me everything you know. But I have something final to show you. I wanted to show it to you when we get a far more difficult mission, but..."

"Show me what?"

"This..."

He clenched his fists and focusing all his energy into one spot. You watched his hair turn dark green like how he usually powered up. But he added more energy and power into his transformation until.... His hair turn yellow and spiky. Your eyes widen at the sight of Super Saiyan Broly in front of you. You can feel a drastic increase in power level, but Broly had to stop and stopped the transformation.

"I... I found out I can turn into super Saiyan a few days ago. I hope you are proud of me! Even though it's not perfect, yet..."

You jumped from the bed and hugs Broly. "That's more than enough! You can turn into super Saiyan and that's good! Tomorrow let's train together so you can stay like that longer."

His hug tightens. "NO! If my father know about my improvement.... He will not let us be together anymore."

"That is not true. He will let us be! I made a deal with him."

"What deal?"

"I will tell you about it tomorrow."

=--=--=

"You and I, married?"

"Yeah..."

You are currently laying on top of Broly, nuzzling his board chest. His hands wrapped around your waist and back, keeping you close to him. The two of you are currently naked from last night's affair.

"I'm glad... That means you don't have to leave me... And I don't have to leave you."

Broly nuzzles your neck and brushed his lips against the soft surface. "B-Broly, it's morning."

"Oh! And in the morning we have breakfast. Not sex!"