BONUS CHAPTER

You exited your bedroom with the new Saiyan armor you got from Broly. You must admit, it does fits you well. Broly is waiting for you outside your bedroom again. His eye caught the smaller figure approaching him

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you."

You head to the right, to the Pilot Cabinet. He's following you like a baby duck following mommy duck. Paragus is taking a break from navigating and resting on his chair. He saw you and Broly walking together inside.

"Well well well..." He stood up and approached both of you. "Now you look like a true warrior, (y/n)."

You smirked, sitting with legs crossed. "I'm always a warrior, I beat up more aliens than you think, Paragus."

Broly watched the black void space through the glass window.

"Alright, (y/n). Are you planning to keep the armor?"

You hugged yourself, feeling so proud and pretty. "It looks amazing. I will keep it forever! Did you make this for me back at Planet Aria or you always carry an extra tiny armor with you?"

"The engineers at Planet Aria made this for me. I asked them to do so. This is a payback for being our... Friend."

"And I love it. Thank you so much, Paragus? Or should I call you Uncle because I'm almost the same age of your son?"

"Paragus is enough."

He left you two alone at the Pilot Cabin. He told you they will be arriving at destined planet in twelve hours. It's nice. Finally, you can leave this ship and breathe fresh planet air. And not recycled Oxygen.

"(y/n)." Broly called.

"Yeah?"

"Can I hold you?"

You got weirded out by that question. "Sure."

He held your shoulders and stared at your face. Nervous strikes you as he moved his hands lower to your waist... And lifts you up.

"Broly?!"

A smile appeared on his face. Broly suddenly pulled you for a bear hug. "You are so warm... (y/n)."

"Ha—Haha... Haha... Y-Yes thank you Broly." Your face went total red.

Paragus entered the cabin again to see his son hugging you, and withdraws cooly.