17 ✗ Something like Forever.

Something like Forever

i lost my way all the way to
you, and in you i found
all the way back to me.
~ atticus

💡 tysm for 100K 💡

ksjskssj look at our baby cakes

Rubbing your eyes, you repositioned your head on your pillow trying to get comfy again

Rubbing your eyes, you repositioned your head on your pillow trying to get comfy again. Your eyes felt so heavy but after your baby's cries waking you and Justin up, you couldn't rest, not until Justin came back confirming that Jesse was okay.

You rolled onto your back and sighed looking up at the ceiling. However, you could barely see a thing as the room was pitch black. Seconds passed by slowly and you knew Jesse was safe as he was with Justin, but you couldn't relax because your baby was crying for something.

You pushed your body off the mattress with your fists and grabbed Justin's jumper that was hanging off the small bench at the bottom of your bed. You felt contentment from the warmth and the smell of Justin lingering in the fabrics.

When you reached Jesse's bedroom, you halted at the door and pouted as you watched your husband cradle your fussing son to sleep, holding him tightly to his chest. Your heart melted as you watched Justin caress Jesse's head. He kissed Jesse's head as he continued to pace the room.

You slowly approached them and smiled placing a hand on Justin's naked bicep. Justin looked up at you, mirroring your smile and you looked down at your almost sleeping baby.

"He needed a nappy change. I tried putting him back into his crib but you know what he's like when he's comfortable in someone's arms," Justin softly chuckled and you wrapped your arm around his waist.

"When he's comfortable in your arms," you rephrased. "Your cuddles are his favourite," you whispered in adoration before beaming up at Justin who was looking down at his son with so much love.

Justin softly laughed in response before attempting again to put Jesse in his cot. You mentally praised the heavens when Jesse laid peaceful in his bed and allowed Justin to tuck him in.

Justin placed his hand on the small of your back as you both walked out the room and Justin pulled the door, leaving it open by a few centimetres.

"Go back to bed, I'm gonna go for a waz," Justin slightly pushed you in the direction of your bedroom and you snorted nodding in response.

Walking back into your bedroom, you pulled Justin's jumper from your body, placing it where you found it, and crawled into bed. You sighed in comfort pulling the cover up to your chin. You closed your eyes and waiting for Justin to return.

You hadn't realised that you were almost fast asleep until a dip in the bed regain your consciousness and you felt Justin wrap his arm around you, pulling you into his chest. He kissed your bare shoulder and you smiled grabbing his hand to hold.