15 ✗ Double Trouble.

Double Trouble

But I also think when we embark on intimate relationships, we make a basic human promise to be decent, to hold a flattering mirror up to each other, to be respectful as we explore each other.
~ Lena Dunham

🥂 tysm for 50k 🥂

I've been there all night

I've been there all night. I've been there all day, and boy, got me walkin' side to side. I've been there all night. I've been there all day, and boy, got me walking side to side.

Your hips rotated around Justin's and his hands firmly held them in place, keeping you as close as possible to him. You closed your eyes as his lips pecked at your skin making it hot. Your bottom lip rolled into your mouth and you arched your back as his teeth grazed your neck.

Another set of hands groped your body and your eyes battered open falling on a pair of ice blue eyes. Jason McCann had a dirty grin plastered on his face. His hand slithered up your frame to around your neck and he layered his lips on yours.

A raspy moan fell from between your lips and you wrapped your arms around Jason's neck. Justin continued kissing your neck, occasionally whispering sweet nothings as Jason's tongue danced in your mouth.

"Lets get out of here," Justin whispered gently tugging on your dress so you pulled away from Jason and grabbed the boys' hands.

✗✗✗

You squealed as Justin threw you onto the bed not long before jumping on top of you. His lips instantly attacked yours and you moaned wrapping your legs around his waist.

"T-take it off," you whimpered, pulling at his black shirt. He sat up and peeled his upper clothing. You nibbled on your bottom lip as his tattoos appeared and you traced his finely defined abs. "You too," you ordered as Jason entered the bedroom.

He smirked and without a second thought removed his shirt. Justin then leaned down and kissed your neck as his warm hands pulled your mini dress up. Jason laid on the bed next to you and instantly attacked you with kisses.

Justin pulled on your dress wanting your attention. You reluctantly pulled away from Jason and allowed Justin to pull your dress over your head. He threw it to the floor.

A soft squeal emitted from inside you as Justin kissed your erect nipple. A bra didn't seem appropriate with the type of dress you were wearing and the boys seemed to enjoy that very much. Jason moved over and fondled with one as Justin played with the other.

Both boys had you moaning under their touch but soon you were getting bored. You wanted to be touched somewhere else. The only way you thought of getting some attention was by grinding your hips into Justin's. He peered up at you and you smirked seductively.