What ive been planing Part 2

(Your POV)

After a while you went back to the hotel you where staying in. You held your drink in hand and smiled thinking of all the things you and gamzee would do tonight.

You went through the door and saw a splashes if color over the walls. You jumped a bit and looked confused as she slowly walked in and looked over the counter, seeing the color being lead into the back, like someone dragged a body.

   You thought Of the person working the front and wondered if it was there blood color. Pushing it out of your mind you just went down the hallways to your room. As you walked down the hallway your heels clicked very loudly, the eco of it didn't help at all.

   You sipped your drink trying to stay calm, but a loud noise startled you, your phone went off for a FaceTime from karkat. You smiled and sighed in relief as you answered it and smiled

   "Hey karkitty what's up-"

Nepeta would cut you off and yell as she hissed and screamed

"RUN (Y-N) NOW!! GAMZEES GONE SO-"

She was cut off just like you, gamzees hands grabbing her head and dragging her on the floor, you jumped and started to breath heavily. You started to run to the door of your hotel room before you heard her scream, and her neck snap.

   You stopped. Knowing your long life friend was killed by your lover who had gone sober. You dropped the phone as the hallway went dark, the lights everywhere going black.

   Your hands began to sweat, you started to step back a bit and turned around trying to run, but those damn heels made you fall. You landed on your face and hit your nose hard, breaking it probably.

   You let out a yelp if pain and kicked your heels off and panicked your way to stand up, you could hear a door open and karkats voice as he yelled

"NO GAMZEE!"

And soon silence. But then... honking...

"h...honk..."

You froze, your eyes widened as you shook

"I-is this a d-drill?"

You said allowed but no one answered. Just those few words

"Honk..."

Shit! I need to run before I get killed!!

You began to run now not knowing where you where. You held your hands out to make sure you hit no walls.

"Honk"

No... there not slow anymore, this is real!

You freaked out and just ran not caring

"HONK SISTER HONK AH-HAHAHA"

You screamed to yourself and hit your face in a corner. God damn these dead ends!

You turned around and huddled in the corner

"GAMZEE STOP!!"

You yelled at him starting to cry getting terrified by the second. Soon you could hear his foot steps getting closer

You just stayed there looking up as you saw him, his eyes flowing a dark red. And his club running over the walls. He hunched over and got close to your face. He laughed as green blood dripped from his fangs.

He put a club under your jaw and made your face look all the way up to him. He laughed and gave one little honk before freezing and gasping. His eyes looked cold and undead as he stopped looking at you.

The klub went back down as you could soon look down to his stomach, seeing karkats sickle. Your eyes watered knowing your lover was dead, but releved that you wouldn't get hurt. Karkat pulled his sickle out and pulled him back off from over top of you. He dropped to the ground dead as a door knob. At that time you heard the police and ambulance roaring down to your area.

You went to gamzees side and cried looking at him as karkat just stared with tears falling down his face

"I JUST KILLED MY BEST FRIEND..."

"You killed my boyfriend..."

You both looked at each other as a police flashlight came down the hallway to both of you. Your face covered in green and red blood, karkats covered in red blood and scratches all over from gamzee

They came down to help you both and pulled you away to the ambulance. Gave you blankets and a water bottle to drink, you both where laying on each other. You laying on his shoulder as he put his hand on your lap

"Thank you karkat... I'm sorry this had to happen..."

He nodded and sighed rubbing your thigh and patting it

"I KNEW I WOULD HAVE TO DO IT ONE DAY, BUT I DIDNT THINK THIS SOON..."

You both gasped and froze seeing what came out the door next you both said at the same time

"OH GOD..."

"Oh god..."

_____________________
Well hello my loves, sorry for the lake of updates I'll be getting back in that Ina week or two, just been kinda poopie, but thank you for getting this to the #1 book for gamzees hashtag. It's a honor. Hope you like it loves.