M-master...(lemin warning)

He smiled at you happy for his answer. He slowly pushed his tentabulge in. He looked at you as he grinned his teeth. You threw your head back closing your eyes and pulling yourself up from the bed frame you were attached on.

He closed his eyes and lifted his head looking at the ceiling giving a slight grunt. He started to move a little faster. As he did you moaned softly trying not to let any of them be released.

He watched you deny the fact that you wanted him. Because of this he moved faster at his pace. You let out your moans one by one. Each time getting louder and/or longer.

He lifted up you legs down put them on his shoulders. He held your hips and thrusting faster. Each time you felt a knot in your stomach. You looked at him.

"Gamzee! I'm g-going to c-"

He cut you off b covering your mouth.

"I kNoW... i Am To!"

He gave a couple slow thrust. By then you have came on him. He smiled at the felling and pulled out and cumming in your stomach. A purple liquid slowly pours over your stomach. He looked at you and fell next to you.

You rolled over onto our side facing him smiling and huffing.

He smiled and pulled you closer to him and laying his head down.

"LeTs GeT sOmE sLeEp...."

You smiled and covers yourself with the covers as gamzee took some to. You looked at him and she smiled.

"WhAtS mY nAmE?"

"M-master..."