Ok here's the break down...

(YOUR POV)

Man... this week as been crazy. Sollux has came over for a bit with Feferi. They where fun. Sollux being the butt he is legit messed up my tv. Worse then karkat. And that makes no sense leading to the point where I would hire Karkat to try and fix it now.

On he other note Feferi has helped me get around. Every since that day with Gamzee I'm not able to get around. It's hard to and... my legs... and then my head.... everything when bl-

With those words you passed out. On your bed thankfully. Gamzee said he would be over ina bit so... that's the only thing we can hope for...

(Gamzee POV)

Today is the day... where we all come together as one be mother fucking family and have the time if are lives. I placed the contacts to the side today. I don't have to fake anymore, cause now they will know.

I walk out of my hive with my clubs in my back pack. No one can see them yet so I need to be able to hid them. I called Karkat to tell him to have Nepeta with him today so I wouldn't have to pick her up either.

I was driving down to (Y/N) house to pick her up today. Her pass out was scheduled about... 5 minuets ago? Hopefully it's working. I need it to very much. While I made it down to her house I was looking around.

The place looked different in some kinda way. Like... she had been gone for a while. Well damn... I probably killed her already!

Man I'm good at this. I walked out my car and got the door shut, I walked up to her door and unlocked it. I made her give me her key so I can get in and check on her. My poor love.,, like I planned laying in her bed passed out.

I walked passed her pet. Dumb thing. A lay next to her and pet her head softly and feel her breath. Damn... I thought she would be de-

"GAMZEE!! WE'RE HERE!!!"

ugh... Already? Gog...

"Well hey karbro! Right on time!"

Then I saw the cat girl walk in. Oh !an do I hate her...

"Well hello gamzee! It's so purrrfect to see you!!"

PURRRFECT? THAT'S NOT EVEN ENGL- I take a deep breath. I need to stay calm... I can't go sobor now...

"Same to you wicked sis!"

Okay... Let's do this....

"SO WHAT'S THE PLAN?"

" We are going to dinner!!! "

"...SHES ASLEEP YOU NIM WIT!!"

I look at her for a second and saw her eyes moving in her sleep. She was slowing waking up as I smiled and sat down next to her

"Not anymore bro..."

I placed my hand over her cheek and smiled rubbing it with my thumb kissing her cheek

"Morning my love... How are you?"

She looked at me a bit scared. What was wrong?

(Your pov)

I woke up and saw gamzee in my face. I jumped a bit and then soon saw his eyes. He was sobor... No... No. Karkat? Nepeta! How could they not see!!

"Y-your eyes!!! There red!!! Your sobor!!!"

He jumped a bit and shook his head

"Come on mother fucker! It's me! Your baby! Your master. Remember?"

Her face a slight grin as you'd start to get a bit blurry soon not feeling like yourself. His eyes went back to his yellow color.

"Oh... I'm sorry... I just woke up so..."

Her kissed my forehead and smiled

"No problem mama. Now let's get up. We are going to dinner with karbro and nepeta."

you smiled at both of them as nepeta jumped with a wave and karkat groaned and looked away.

This is going to be one long day....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!! Sorry I have not posted! I had school and then surgery and then my phone got taken but I got a tablet so yeah! I hope you like it and ima try to keep this up!!! Love ya guys!!! 😋😋😋