Are you ok?

(Gamzee pov)

Did she just fall asleep in my arms? Omg... what do I do now? How will I get her home? Umm... ok I got this. I picked her up, wrapped her legs around my waist, wrapped her around my shoulders and laid her head on my shoulder.

I held her like a little baby and walked out the place. I made it to the car and laid he in the back to sleep. I when I let go of her she groaned and pulled me closer. I laughed and moved back, instead of her letting go she grabbed my horns and pulled my face into her chest.

I knew that she was asleep and could not help it but I mean... you should never touch a trolls horns and... damn did she look good. I licked my lips and looked at her. She looked so sexy while asleep. Aw god can she just let g- AGHH!!

(Your pov)

I woke up to a loud moan from Gamzee. Wait why are we in the car. What am I ho-... omg. Why am I holding his horns... and he's in top of me... holy fuck. Oh gog... I'm what do I do?? He's probably wanting it now! Oh fuck there sensitive horns!! Oh my he's looking at me.

"H-h-I-I G-gam-z-zee" I stuttered as I was afraid of what he was going to do. He just sat there and looked at me. Then he moved his hand to the hand that was on his horn. He slowly removed it while his eyes rolled in the back of his head with pleasure. His tongue slipped out his mouth in the middle if it.

Once my hand was off he just held it and looked at me. Lust filled his eyes. As much as I tried to ignore it it would not go away. He soon came up t my head and whispered in my ear:
" GeT iN tHe FrOnT sAeT." His voice growled at me. He slowly backed up and got off top of me.

I walked out of the back seat and walked to the front one. That was intill I heard Cronus screaming at me to come here. I turned to him and shoed him off. He dident listen (like always) and he ran towards me. Oh gog this is not going to be good. I told him to go away but Gamzee came over and gave in the evil grin and eyes to follow.

"YoU hErAd ThE gIrL... gO aWaY."

   "Vwow man calm dovwn! I just wanted to knovw if the dove vwants  to come over for a bit." He winked at me and smiled.

   Gamzee walked in front of me.

   "ShEs cOmInG hOmE wItH mE dEaL wItH iT." He turned around and grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the car. He put you in and shut the door with GREAT force.

   You sat in the car scared to death about what was going to happen. Gamzee got into the car door and started to drive away.

    "HeY lIl MaMa. WhY yOu LoOk So MoThErFuKiN sCaReD?"  He looked at you with a smirk.

   "Cause I touched your h-horns. And I know that w-when you do that you guys g-get..."
You may have been scared but you still could pull of a little pun. You giggled a little

   " WhAtS sO fUnNy?" He looked at you and with a laughy tone.

   "It makes you guys * giggle* horny!" You brusted out into laughter after that. You face falling into your lap just constantly giggling. Gamzee laughed along with you.