Justin POV 

I've been up all night because of the phone call that happened earlier. It took me exactly 3 hours to calm Diamontè down AND get her to fall asleep. But I'm on guard now.

"Justin....." 

I look down and Diamontè is awake, looking up at me from my lap. "Hey, bae, What you doing up?" I ask her. She sits up and shrugs, "I'm kinda worried....well not kinda worried, extremely fucking terrified." I smirk, "I know...so am I, bae." 

"You shouldn't be scared of him, J, only I should." She mumbles. 

Only she should? What did he do to her to make her so scared of him? "He has anger issues, J, he's scary when he's mad." She tells me. I shake my head, "That bitch." "He used to be sweet, and kind but he became really...really...bitchy. He would get mad at me for hanging out with my best friends....and he actually beat up my male best friend." She tells me. 

I shake my head, "That's crazy...maybe he was insecure and thought you would end up leaving him for your male best friend." She rolls her eyes, "Nope..that wasn't the case...." she says slowly. "What was the case?" I ask her. 

FLASHBACK.......

"Where' ve you been, D?" Jacquese asks. 

"I told you I was out with Dj and Ashley." Diamontè told him. Jacquese stands up, "Since when? When we're you allowed to hang with them?" Diamontè shoves Jacquese off her, "Since I became 18 and had a car, calm down! I can go wherever I want!" 

"Uh no, you can't D, I'm in charge of you!" Jacquese shouts. 

"No you're not! You're not my father! Damn you need to get out your goddamn head!" Diamontè shouts. Jacquese lifts his fist and punches Diamontè. He jumps back and shouts, "Shit!" 

Diamontè held her cheek in pain, blood pooled out of her mouth. "Aye! Baby I'm sorry!" He said reaching out for her. She moved away from him, in fear. "Get away from me!" She shouts. 

Diamontè ran out the house, Jacquese running after her, "Baby please!" 

END OF FLASHBACK.....

"I  was supposed to marry him...." she tells me. "But I couldn't handle getting hurt all the time. "Damn, well your happy now right?" I say. "Of course, I have you, my baby, my man..." she says. "Your forgetting one more name!" I tell her. She sucks her teeth and rolls her eyes, "And Daddy." "Awwww so sweet." I say teasing her. 

"Go to sleep with me, baby." She says. I shift my weight and lay my head on her lap. She puts her hands in my hair and I immediately fall asleep.