"Knowing her, I think she got curious and experimented", Tae calmed down.

"Do you believe me?".

"Well, yes but why didn't you tell Hoseok? Why me?".

"You know that he will skin me alive, right?".

"Oh yeah. I forgot. So, what's the problem? Oh shit, you didn't wear any protection? Is that it?". Taehyung was obviously worried. "It's understandable, after all, she's the first woman you had sex with".

"That's not it. I know I didn't release inside of her".

"Then, what is it?".

"When Yoongi and I kissed, I didn't feel anything but with Na Eun it was different. I became aroused".

Taehyung stared at me with his big eyes and all of a sudden the corners of his mouth moved upwards, giving me his boxy smile.

"Congratulations, Chim! You're in deep shit!".

"Thanks, Tae. That means a lot", I emphasized the sarcasm in my voice.

I heard my phone rang and saw that it was Yoongi on the caller ID. I put my finger on my mouth to shush Tae.

"Hello, Yoongi".

"Hi, babe. I just want to tell you that we are having a double date with Namjoon and Na Eun this weekend. Long story but it's Jin's treat. Are you in?", his voice sounds excited.

"Sure".

"Great. Will pick you up at 7. Bye, babe".

"Bye". I looked at Tae after hanging up. "Guess what?".

"You're going to be a dad?".

"Ugh! Really? Why do I have to put up with a bitch like you?".

"Because you don't have a friend with a cute ass other than me".

"Point taken. Anyway, Yoongi said that we will be having a double date with Na Eun and Namjoon this weekend".

"Awkward. And your problem with this set up is?".

"Well, last night I almost punch that tall guy when he was being flirty with Na Eun".

"and this has nothing to do with being protective as a bestfriend, right?".

"I don't know. I just knew that I hate seeing her with other guys", It drove me mad when l saw her with Namjoon last night. The way he was touching her and the way he was being close to her, really annoyed me.

"I think this double date is a good chance for you to assess your true feelings".

"What do you mean?".

"This is a great chance for you to know what you really feel for Na Eun and don't forget where Yoongi is in all of these?".

"Oh Tae, I'm so confused. I already feel guilty doing this to Yoongi. I really like to give us another chance and this chaos happened".

"One thing is for sure. I don't want to be in your shoes right now".

"Tell me about it". Even I don't want to be in my place right now. "Tae? What if?". Something popped up on my mind and it is making me anxious. I don't know if it's a good thing or the opposite.

"What?", Taehyung can sense my uneasiness.

"What if after the double date I have learned that I am falling in love with Na Eun?".

Tae was silent for a couple of seconds. He's trying to absorbed the words I said but then, Taehyung will always be Taehyung.

"Have I told you that you're in deep shit? Oh yup, I guess I did".

------

------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry for a crappy chapter 😣