She grabbed my hand and placed it on one of her breast, guiding it to grasp and squeezed her peak. A soft moan escaped her lips. I was still in shock but my body was betraying me, instead my cock was responding to the way she thrusts her hips.

I closed my eyes trying to think of something that will calm my nerves but I instantly opened them when I felt her hands opening the fly of my pants.

"Na Eun, please stop", I tried to grasp her hands but she was strong. She managed to removed my pants and my boxers.

"Please baby, you're drunk", I still tried to knock some sense into her.

"Oh, you're hard", she exclaimed with excitement.

Who wouldn't be? I mean if a naked and gorgeous girl is in front of any male species, who wouldn't have a hard dick?

"Shit!", I uttered when she licked the whole length of my manhood. I tried to sit up and looked at her. "Who taught you these things?", curious on how she learned to be this aggressive about sex.

"Hobi", she paused and gave me a seductive smile. She then licked the tip of my shaft which made me growl.

Oh! Fuck you, Hoseok! Why did you teach her these things? To top it all, she tried it on me!

I gathered all of my willpower and grabbed her arms. We both stood up facing each other.

"Baby, please stop before I lose my self control".

"Chim, I want you. I want you inside of me", the way she said those words and the way she looked at me made me dropped all of my inhibitions to not touch her.

"Are you sure?".

When she nod her head and stared at me with those doe like eyes, I just lost it. I kissed her passionately and pulled her close.

"Jump, baby", I said when I released her lips.

She obliged and wrapped her legs around my waist. Just the right position for me to feel the wetness at the entrance of her core against my throbbing length. I carried her until her back was against the wall.

I can feel how ready she was for me. "Na Eun", I called her name before entering her. Her tightness almost drove me insane and her moan was the sweetest sound I heard tonight. We got lost in the ecstasy of our passion that disturbed the silence of the night.

 We got lost in the ecstasy of our passion that disturbed the silence of the night

-------

(NA EUN)

I woke up with a smile on my face. I turned to my left and stared at my bestfriend's sleeping form. Last night was awesome. I never thought that sex was so good and I was glad that I have experienced this kind of excitement with Jimin.

I was drunk last night but I knew what I was doing with him. It took all of my courage to initiate my seduction. I wasn't sure if I was doing everything right on what Hobi taught me and that lesson is how to please a man, without knowing who will I do it with because he will surely kill me if he knew that I plan to do it with Jimin.

I just thought now that I'm no longer a virgin why not try it with a guy. It's not like I remember the first time and who better to experienced it with than my ever dearest bestfriend. Besides, I was curious how we had sex on our first night.

My eyes glanced at his plumped lips and I remembered the pleasure it brought me when it explored my body last night and it made me shiver.

Shut it, Na Eun! Last night was just a part of an experiment, if I really was attracted to a male or not and I guess last night was proof that I'd rather screw a dick than a pussy.

"Good morning", Jimin's greeting interrupted my wandering thoughts.

"Morning, Chim", I gave him a sweet smile and kissed his cheek before standing to get my towel. A nice shower can help me decrease my lustful intension.

"You, okay?", he sat up and looked at me. Worry was all over his face.

"I'm great". Just before I covered myself with the towel, I noticed the way Jimin looked at my body and bit his lips.

"I'm going to make us breakfast before we leave for work", he said and get dressed but tried to avoid looking at me again.

"Thanks", I muttered before going to the bathroom.

I didn't see Jimin sigh or how he brushed his hair with his fingers. He looked frustrated and confused. I also didn't see how he got nervous when Hoseok called him on his phone, to ask where he was.

All I heard was the words, "I'm sooooooo fucking dead".

---------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi angels! I apologized for the short chapter.

Sorry it took me awhile to post an update. A momentary hiatus was much needed by my brain to gather fresh ideas and thoughts. 😊

I hope everyone's in good health.

Votes and comments are much appreciated. They motivate and inspire me to write. Thanks 😊