Chapter-10

Namjoon

I did my business and was going to go out when the door was locked . I turned around to see .....

To see... Taehyung .
" Hyung " I gulped and backed away as he kept coming near me . He trapped me with his hands .
" what are you doing ?" I asked him trying not to look at his eyes knowing I would probably break down .
" Hyung , I am sorry .... I was such an idiot for not holding you back .... I was such an idiot for letting you go . I am so ... So sorry . Can we at least be friends again ?"
" Taehyung,I told you this didn't I ...? But you broke it and the pieces still cuts my heart . I said that friends are always meant for leaving and when you promised to hold my hand making memories everyday , I let you come inside my heart protected by the walls I have set up . But you know what Tae , memories haunt you, they keep haunting you that you aren't good enough so they left you . It haunts me so much that it pushes to the ending cliff of my life . And this time I have set my walls too high and locked it and I won't let you enter ." I said as he let off the grasp on my hand . I walked off leaving him stunned . I already broke my walls for you once KIM TAEHYUNG and this time I am plastering it harder to let you and nor him in . 
" why did you take so long ? " Jungkook asked wiggling his eyebrows. I shrugged and said I wanted to go back .
And we both went back to our house hand in hand feeling two pairs of eyes drilling holes to ur intertwined hands .
Yes , I live with Jungkook, we are roommates. And I may have been denying it but Jungkook I have started to feel butterflies, an unusual , giddy feeling when you are around and I like it .

If you are struggling like I am
Can't we make things a little easier?
( If you - Jungkook)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
How are you all lovelies.... I just learnt that minjoon shippers are called moonfairies.... Like wow what a beautiful name for beautiful ship ..... I swear I love minjoon (fite me)
But wasn't this chapter abt taejoon eh ? whatever!!!