Cute Moment

Cute Moment-

Pein-

You and Pein had travelled outside the base in attempt to take a short break from the paperwork waiting for you inside. The only problem with this, would be that the entire time the pierced man beside you could hardly relax long enough to enjoy the quiet night. You had originally hoped that a peaceful outing such as this one would soothe his nerves, but as you traveled onwards, only the opposite seemed to happen.
You let out a heavy sigh, and stopped walking.
"Pein," you calmly called out, catching his attention.
He stopped as well, and turned to see a soft frown on your features.
"You need to allow yourself to relax. I can promise you that if you do, finishing your paperwork will be a lot easier."
He sighed, and you took his hand in your own.
"Here, I have something to show you."
You hoped that maybe this would help him.

He trailed behind you for a few minutes, until you broke out from the dense underbrush to a small clearing. It was around the size of a living room in a house, but it was all you needed. You sat down in the thick grass, motioning for Pein to do the same.

"The stars are beautiful tonight," you stated glancing upwards at the soft lattice of the specks of light above.

Pein smiled in the slightest, something even your observant eyes could not detect. As usual, you were right- the stars were stunning. He supposed that if it were for the sake of your own peace of mind, he could bear to relax.

"Thank you, __f/n__."

You merely smiled in response.

Hidan-

You were training against Hidan, determined to increase the strength the accuracy of your chains. You were undeniably powerful, but seeking to improve was something you never shunned.

"Shit __f/n__, you have the aim of a grandma!" Hidan teased, jumping just out of range of your fierce attacks. Having an opponent you couldn't kill was quite the advantage, allowing you to go full power without worry. A smirk crossed your face as the silver haired male jumped upwards, promptly throwing your initial plan into action. You slammed your arms downwards, the resulting wave throwing the lengths of your extensive weapon upwards. They wrapped around the Jashinist with ease, completely entrapping him within their icy confines. He fell to the ground with a harsh thud, the noise alone guaranteeing that you had completely entrapped him.
Strutting over to his fallen form you lightly turned him over with your foot, allowing him to face upwards towards you.

"Grandma, huh?"

Hidan did not look amused, and you found yourself laughing at the pouty expression on his face. You stuck your tounge out teasingly, allowing your weapons to retract from his form. You noticed the glint in his eye after he rose from the ground, immediately preparing for whatever he would deem as revenge. His grin turned into a sly smile, and you feared the worst.

"That was pretty damn kinky, even for you __f/n__."

You immediately flushed red, punching the taller man in the arm while he laughed. Embarrassment was his chosen method of reveng for the moment, and you loathed him for it.

"That was definitely not kinky!" You yelled furiously.

Hidan didn't bother to listen, and continued teasing you the entire way back to the base.

Deidara-

You knew that the blonde love explosions, making the tightly wrapped box in your arms even more important to your excited form. You had been away on a two month long mission and all you could think of was showing your fellow artist what you had collected. Knocking on the door to his room, you waited carefully as footsteps crossed the floor. The door opened, and a bright pair of blue eyes met your own __f/n__ ones. His neutral expression broke into a wide grin, instantly recognizing your face.