Part - 17 (Jaadu ki jhappi)

Start from the beginning

Anyways... She hates you already so you can't blame me... God knows when you started caring for her suddenly... isn't it you who always used to argue with her...??? But... You shouldn't have Provoked me darling...

And about your warning... well what kind of harm can you cause me huh..!! Break up?? Like I care... You're just a showpiece... Just a trophy to my reputation Omkara and I know that you know it as well... But don't worry... I'll make sure after Gauri insults you and make you realise that your care for her was just a waste of time... I will again get my trophy back....!!!

Gauri frowned... She thought she heard something Wrong... Why on earth she was asking for sorry...!!

Gauri - huh??? Sorry??? Achaanak... Kis Khushi mein?

(Huh??? Sorry??? All of a sudden... Why??)

Riddhima started sniffing....

Rid - Coz it's all my fault... I am so sorry.... I never knew Omkara would do something like this because of me... I seriously can never imagine him doing something like that....

Gauri couldn't understand what's happening.... What the hell was she saying... And Omkara??? What did he do??

Gauri - wait a minute... What are you talking about...??? What about him???

Riddhima started showing her acting abilities... With an expression as if she about to cry... She continued.

Rid - Gauri.... You remember..??? During our annual play... I was behaving little off. Actually someone mixed something in the water bottle.... Because of that... I ended up ruining my own reputation...

Gauri's frown deepened... Just like Riddhima thought, Gauri asked the exact question

Gauri(frowning) - But what this incident have to do with him???

Hiding her smirk Riddhima replied....

Rid(staring at floor) - Omkara was the one... Who did this...(looking at Gauri) It's because...I somehow... Came in between... It was actually meant for you... He wanted to take revenge on you for me....

The moment Riddhima completed her sentence... Gauri was tempted to give her a tight slap... How dare this witch accuse him!!! Omkara can never do something like this....

Gauri - Enough Riddhima!!! Do you think I'm a fool?? Why on earth I will believe you??? Just because we don't like each other that doesn't mean you'll talk bullshit about him and I'll tolerate.... Woh mere saath toh kya kisi ke saath bhi Aisa nahi kar Sakta.... Woh jo karta hai sabke saamne karta hai... Usey yeh planning aur plotting karna nahi aata...!!! Yeh uske nature main hai hi nahi....

(Enough Riddhima!!! Do you think I'm a fool?? Why on earth I will believe you??? Just because we don't like each other that doesn't mean you'll talk bullshit about him and I'll tolerate.... He can't even imagine to do something like that with anyone... Whatever he does, he never hides it... He doesn't know to plan or plot...it's not in his nature...!!)

Riddhima was taken aback by this reaction.... She never imagined Gauri to react like this...

Rid(in mind) - Damn!!! Itna trust???!!! Bada confidence hai naa Omkara pe??? I guess Maine tumhe tumhe underestimate kar diya... But don't worry sweety... I have a back up plan too....

(Damn!! This much trust??!! I can see you have too much confidence on Omkara... I guess I have underestimated you... But don't worry sweety... I have a back up plan too...)

Riddhima knew it wasn't easy to convince Gauri.... Although she never thought Gauri would have so much faith in Omkara but she knew that Gauri will not believe her words until she gives her solid reason and proof....