I like the feeling of being her rock.

When the trip ended I was the one who was devastated but she was fine, without sharing numbers she left.

I tried to search her on social media and did find her, she was there in my sisters common list but not in mine.

I wanted to send her request, firstly decided to ask for her sister's permission first, I shared my true intentions with her and my own sister a day before and was more than ecstatic when I was granted with the permission.

We talked and it was the best thing that ever happened to me, the first time in my break. Two months passed like that in pure bliss, and then I came to the conclusion that I'm indeed in love. Obviously with her.

This time I'll get her back, by hook or crook, it's now her choice to be with me or to leave me after knowing about my life. It was always her place to decide, my cowardice taught me.

The trip is well planned and I'm going to take the best use of it.

.

.

.

After coming back from the nearby market I was certain by that time her face will be there in front of me, I handed the bags to Ruh, but my eyes were looking for her face and then Ruh joined Veer, her husband, together they made their way to the unlit bonfire.

Urvi walked up to me, hugged me, whispered in a mild tone that my eyes are reflecting my desperation; her words were quite different though.

Blinking without holding back my curiosity I asked her right away,

"She is here!?" sounded more like I'm stating than asking.

Urvi snorted, "She is here, right now gone to bring sticks"

"You are ready to tell her about your little secret?",  after all it was Urvi who has planned this trip. Apart from Seher.

"Not yet, but I'm sure she is going to choke me to death once she knows"

I chuckled knowing her best friend very well, and she left.

"Manzar where are you? What is taking you so long?",  Urvi's voice booming in concern, as soon as she left me.

Just then my eyes rested on a girl, with her dark brown hair till the small of her waist, long and wavy, parted from behind and resting in the front, strands covering half of her face, not to hide, but as a part of her still holding habit, her head held high showing she is unaffected by my presence - all fake, she can't hide it from me.

Her golden skin still the same, eyes downcast never leaving their gaze from the ground, arms clutching the small wooden stack to her side, and legs moving faster, avoiding any eye contact and just then she looked up.

Breathe.

Rudra!

Just fucking breath!

This face again, I was prepared, but never prepared enough, never imagined all the preparation will go into vain the moment I'll catch her eye.

If she was beautiful earlier now she is gorgeous.

This face can never fade from my memory. She is breathtaking, those brown eyes- sober like ever, that same round nose- cuter like ever, this time to their right side there is a silver nose ring.

I figure she is grown up now, more beautiful. Not a girl but a lady.

The stack she was holding fell from her hand and she stood frozen on her spot, her eyes were now again downcast, I rushed, crouched down to pick them up soon joined by Urvi, she smacked her leg for no reason.