+distant

+thalia+
I wake up with muscular arms around my bare waist holding me tight to their... crouch.

I instantly get flashbacks from last night as my eyes go wide. I check under the covers and see my undergarments still on.

Thank god.

I slowly take Grayson's arms off my waist as I slowly get up. I grab my clothing along with my backpack. I try going to the door until I get interrupted.

"Going so soon?" Someone says from behind me. I slowly turn around in guilt as I look into Graysons eyes. "I- well-" "Do you like me? Like at all?" Grayson asks out of the blue. "Of course I like u gray! Why would I have sex with you if I didn't!" I say. "We didn't have sex lia." He says with a chuckle. "Wait what" I say in a question tone. "Yeah we didn't do it, I mean you wanted to but you were drunk and I didn't want to take an advantage of you. I mean I get why you want my d-" I interrupt Grayson just as he's about to say something unholy. "Okay,okay, enough" I say with a chuckle.

The room goes silence as I think. "This won't change anything between us right?" I ask getting anxious. "Of course not lia! It wont change a thing."

+1 week later+
+grayson+
It's been a week since me and Thalia have talked and I'm getting very worried. I've tried texting and calling! I don't know what else to do. If I show up to her apartment it's not like I'll know what floor she lives on or what her room number is.

I've tried the cafe multiple times and I'm starting to give up. But I can't, Thalia means something to me and I can't just let her go like that.

I grab a beanie and a coat as I say bye to my dog. I open my door and rush out of my apartment.

+

+thalia+
"May I please have hot coco?" I ask the man. "Of course my dear" He says writing it down and handing it to a worker. "Thank you" I pull out a ten dollar bill out of my backpack. "Keep the change" I say walking to the back table.

I see a man reading a book that covers his face so I can't really get a good glimpse on him. The only thing I notice is that it's my favorite book and how he's sitting in MY spot!

"Excuse me sir but can I sit here? Alone?" I try asking politely. He puts down his book as his hazel orbs meet with my brown ones.

"Grayson?!"
"Thalia."

+grayson+
I grab Thalia's wrist as she try's to run off. "Thalia please, talk to me" I say desperately. She shakes her head and tries to run off. I keep a hold of her as she continues trying to get out of my arms.

"Lia don't act like this, please" I say in a whisper tone. I see the familiar brown orbs of hers. I missed those eyes. "I can't Grayson" she says looking down. "Why not!" I say causing attention to me and Thalia. "Let's talk outside" she says through gritted teeth. She yanks my arm as we walk out the cafe.

"Thal-" "Grayson I can't do this. Whatever this is- needs to stop" she says pointing at me and her. "B-but lia, I-i like you, i can't let go of you so easily." I say on the verge of tears. Why am I so gosh damn emotional all the time. "G-grayson, why are you crying?" She asks confused. "I don't know" I say with a chuckle.

She furrows her eyebrows as she crosses her arms. "Oh- um, look Thalia, I like you a lot. Like a lot a lot"I say with a chuckle. She glares at me indicating to keep talking.

"Look, I can't lose you, please just talk to me. I want what we used to have, maybe even more." I say grabbing her hands in mine. She looks up to me and smiles. "Okay" She says with a little grin. I feel my cheeks rise as the corners of my lips go up. I smile at her and give her a big fat kiss on her cheek.

"Ugh gray." She says wiping the saliva off.

"Hee hee"

^ew that makes me cringe lmfaoo. But I feel like that's something Grayson would do being the little cutie he is.

// OMG TYSM FOR 1K READS!!! I LOVE U GUYS SM