+crazy

+thalia+
*morning*

I bring the duvet to my chest as I grab my phone from my nightstand. I immediately start thinking what to text Grayson.

Yesterday was our first date as friends, obviously. We talked about interesting things such as books. I don't think he's very fond of books but does that doesn't matter to me.

I tap on iMessage as I open up his name to text him. He's my only contact in there other than co workers and my boss. Pretty tragic, I know.
~
thalia: cafe?
grayson: of course!
~
I just cut it off there as I roll out of bed. Not literally. I grab a hoodie along with sweats. I just grab random sneakers and grab a coat. My hands reach for my keys as I open the door.
+++
I make my way into the cafe as I spot Grayson in the corner squinting his eyes at a book. The same one I'm currently reading. He's dragging his finger across the words. (An: you know when kids mix it up so they have to use their finger to guide them.)

I chuckle from the sight of seeing him struggle to read. I'm not laughing that he can't read it's just entertaining to see his expressions.

"Boo!" I exclaim grabbing his shoulders and shaking him. He jumps up a bit and sighs. "You scared the shit outta me Thalia!" He says laughing. How did I scare him, what I did wasn't even scary. Whatever.

"How's that book going along." I say almost about to burst into laughter. "Actually Thalia I'm reading this book for you because you always talk about it. So I want to know what your saying most of the time. The thing is that I suck at reading" He says as his face heats up.

"If you have trouble I'll just read to you" I say, what the heck tHe was the most cheesy thing I've ever said. "That just a makes me sound dumb, a girl that's younger than me but yet reads to me. That's sad" he says slumping down in his chair.

"You want me to read the book or not boy" I say losing patience. "Fine" He says while passing the book to me. "I have the same book dumbass, you follow along." I say handing him his book back. He takes it as we turn to page one.
-
+grayson+

Me and Thalia turn our heads as we hear the door open to the cafe.

My eyes go wide as Thalia's face gets all red from anger. Vanessa steps into the cafe smiling and looking around the cafe. She spots me and smiles even more. She runs over to me as she pulls up a chair next to me.

"Oh my gosh Grayson! It's been so long!" She says hugging me. I fake smile as I look at Thalia. Thalia keeps her straight face and just keeps reading her book.

"Hey Vanessa.." I say trying to give her a hint to go away. She stays in her place as she leans her head on my shoulder. "We need to hang out gray, it's like you're the only person I know here!" She says with a chuckle. She snuggles more into my shoulder as she glares at Thalia.

"Um yeah..." I say playing with my fingers. "Here's my number! Call me later!" She says getting up and grabbing her purse.

"Well that's, interesting"
•••
+thalia+

Seeing Vanessa just waltz into the cafe and come near Grayson is so frustrating. Like who said we wanted you here? Oh fuck, that was rude.

"Thalia?! You good?" Grayson says snapping his fingers in my face. "I'm fine" I say through gritted teeth. My thoughts go back to Vanessa and her perfect ass self.

Damn that girl has me pissed, and who said she can just glare at me like that! That girl knows no manners.

"Want me to walk u home?" Grayson asks. "No, lets go somewhere" I say looking back up at him. "Okay" He says with a chuckle while getting up grabbing his coat. I grab mine as we walk out the door.
+
Grayson starts walking me to Times Square. We somehow make it in-front of a club called '205 club'.  "A club? Seriously gray?" I say with a chuckle. "Yes seriously!" He says with a smile while bringing me to the door.

We end up in front of the security guards that ask us for our ID's. We hand them it as they let us in.

As we walk in the strong smell of alcohol fills the air. Lots of sweat too, along with people grinding on each other. How nice.

"So now what" I ask looking up at Grayson. "Let's get drinks!" Grayson says rushing to the bartender. I roll my eyes as I chuckle. "how are we going to make it home!" I say with a laugh as Grayson orders shots.

"We'll see"

+grayson+
*several drinks later*
I feel her heart beat against my chest as we dance in sync. I slowly bring my mouth to her ear as she shivers from my touch. I start to nibble her ear as she whimpers.

"Gra-gray" She stutters placing her hand on my chest trying to push me away. "I know you want this as much as I do" I say going lower. "B-but" I start sucking her neck as she lets out a soft moan. "Let's go to my place" I whisper in her ear. She looks at me straight in the eye and slowly nods hesitantly.
-
< hehehehe I feel unholy >
-
I gently place her on my bed as I passionately kiss her. "Are you sure you want to do this?" She glares at me as she crosses her arms. "I mean this was your idea" she says. "And now you're on my bed, so obviously you were okay with my idea" I say with a chuckle. She shrugs as I go on top of her.

Tonight will be a memorable night.

-
ADJJDHEHW I FEEL SO UNHOLY OMG

2votes for next chapter?