The big Day

"phew today was a good day"

Said Montana after spending the day with Sodak they went out, ate some food, learned a whole lot of new things like what's it like to be in a car to Montana's internal shame. After a quick shower he was about to get ready for bed when he noticed something on his bed. As he walks over and picks up the item it's a pink envelope with Happy Valentines day written on it.

"oh yeah tomorrow is Valentines day "

"but who left this for me no one knows me well enough to do that and I'm pretty sure if sodak was interested she'd tell me"

Montana shrugs and opens the letter and it says

Dear Montana it has been a very long time since we last seen one another we had our good times and bad times but after we split up I've been doing some thinking and I was in the wrong I shouldn't have acted the way I did and if you could come and see me so I can tell you myself how I really feel, just follow the instructions below

"huh probably some prank by the DD's again as if anyone I know would be intimate enough with me to write a letter is here on this base but you know what I'll humor them.

So Monty dresses in his casual cloths and reads the instructions after which he gathers his stuff and he's off.

========================================

Some time later he finds himself in one of the summoning chambers which he found odd, he immediately is suspicious of who wrote this letter but still he's curious about it and so continues with the instructions

"ok so what do I have to do"

Walk and stand in front of pool

Pull out tablet and search up Davy Jones theme

Play song of any choice 

"huh this better be good"

Then Monty proceeds to hit play on his personal favorite version of the Davy Jones theme.

[Note: hit play as well as the reader]

The moment the lyrics began to play Monty noticed something odd

The water in the pool began to swell. 

the room became cold suddenly then a pain was felt within his chest a powerful feeling overcame him.

At the chorus his equipment manifested against his will.

as shock was flowing through his system he looked forward, mist began to form and a bright white light appeared.

Then right before his a eyes a gateway appeared in it was a vast ocean, a massive storm churning the sea thunder and lightning echoed in the room the scent of the sea filled his nostrils.

Suddenly a ship appeared from the sea, a massive sleek grey behemoth, Monty knew It can only be a battleship of some kind.

As it came closer his eyes widen not from shock but from surprise, it features clear to him as day in the dark room.

Those massive 16.5inch main turrets, the mixed secondary's of 6&5 inch guns, and the forest of AA guns .

Then a long slender leg stepped through the door followed by wide hips, a large pronounced bust, long powerful arms and finally, a head topped with long flowing hair a rich chocolate brown along with a beautiful face and piercing green eyes much like his own looked at him.

A small sultry smile formed on the women's face as she walks towards and in a but a few strides she is before him looking down at his scarred face with a warm and kind look in her eyes as she pulls him closer to her