forgiveness

(SLAM)

The sound of a large door echoed in the room, Montana was dead dog tired. Why you may ask well after the incident with Iowa being found in his bed did not leave a good impression on Sodak, as result he tried very hard to get back in Sodak's good graces it wasn't easy. After multiple attempts he decided to give her some time to calm down as such he went back to his room and decided to rest for now. Also he expects a call from the admiral because lion and Alsace have appeared and likely he'll call upon him to give more information.

"ugh now what am I going to do"

"Sodak is still upset and based on who Iowa is  she'll probably come back"

"hmmmmm..how can I get back in Sodak's good graces"

Montana laid in his bed trying to figure out how to improve this situation and eventually he came up with a plan but he needs two things, one he needs an idea of  what window shopping is, and he needs to check how deep his pockets are. With that decided  he went to his closet to look for something to wear when at that moment he heard a knock on his door. Annoyed  Montana goes to the door and finds a young marine waiting there.

"so I take it your here to bring me to the admiral "

"yes I am, could you follow me please"

"very well"

================================================

(35 minutes later) 

Montana finally reached the admirals office after a little while of walking as he approached the door and was motioned to come in he thanked the marine and he acknowledged with a nod and left. As Montana walked in saw his admiral sitting at his desk but quickly focused on the screen on the wall with another admiral projected on the screen.

"Montana are you aware why I called you"

"I have an idea admiral" Montana looks at the screen

"admirals"

"humph.....you are exactly as they told me you would be" said the other admiral, this piqued Montana's interest immediately and he asked

"pardon me sir but could you tell who this other admiral is"  

"this is one of my good friends and colleagues admiral Cunningham of the royal navy"

"morning " nods the English man 

"I see and I take it my old "acquaintances" said quite a bit about me then huh"

"well actually- "

"if it isn't the armored beefer, I haven't seen you since the great battle of the emperors"

"well that was the battle that made me the blue emperor, but honestly I would have preferred  it wasn't you who came lion "

"ahahahah...oh Montana still the ever reserved battleship you haven't changed"

AHEM

"you know lion it's rude to interrupt people while they're talking" said Cunningham

"your point " 

"anyway as you can see another member of the "void" as you call it has appeared" said sparrow

" I can see that admiral but why did you call me here "

"the answer is simple we want some answers we were briefed by shinji earlier but we want more information about both of you" said Cunningham