Welcome to Halloween town!

Start from the beginning

"Matthew? Are you feeling better now?" Jack asked.

"Ki-kinda.." Matthew mumbled.

"Well you have nothing to fear, I'm just trying to help you." Jack said with a cheerful smile.

Matthew looked up and blinked a few times at him before nodding.

"Can you tell me why you are in Halloween town, or how you got here?" Jack asked.

Matthew looked at the other before looking at his lap. Going over what had happened before sighing.

"I was home alone, handing out candy to kids every once in a while. But there were these three kid's that came and everything went dark and I woke up in a bag! So I had to use my knife to cut the bag and then next thing I knew, I was standing in a grave yard so I left to see if there was anyone who can help me and.... you know the rest." Matthew said.

Jack nodded for a moment before asking.

"You said three kids were at your door. What did they dress up as?"

Matthew thought that it was a weird question but shrugged it off.

"A Devil, a skeleton, and a witch. Why?" Matthew said, tilting his head slightly, momentarily forgetting his fears.

"Matthew, you were kidnapped by Oogie Boogie's children... but why? What is so different about you that they felt the need to kidnap you?" Jack said.

Matthew was now lost.

"Oogie Boogie? Who's that?"

"The Boogeyman." Jack said.

That was when Matthew started to panic.

"Papa! There's something under my bed!!" A child shrieked.

A man with blond wavy hair walked into the child's room with a glass of red wine and sighed.

"Matthieu there is nothing there! Now go back to sleep!" he grumbled.

"B-but Francis!" Matthew whimpered, truly scared.

"Shut up and sleep! That stupid Brit had started a war over you and your worried about something stupid?" Francis growled.

It was true, it was the third year into the war and Francis had been drinking his pains away, while Matthew truly had to suffer.

"B-but-" Matthew started before France growled.

"If you aren't being a good boy Matthieu then the Boogeyman is going to take you away and make you his slave! That is were all the naughty children go! Do you want to be taken?" Francis snapped, scaring the poor child.

"N-no..." Matthew whimpered.

"Then shut up!"

With that France left the room, leaving a forever scared colony behind.

(After the war) 

Matthew was sitting in his new bed crying. Alfred was down the hall sleeping away while Matthew was suffering from a nightmare. The Canadian's sobs must have awoken his new caretaker from his slumber, when Matthew felt the bed dip a bit he let out a shriek.

"Hush lad it is only me." Arthur's voice spoke gently.

Matthew looked up to see forest green eyes and bushy eyebrows knitted together with worry.

"Are you alright lad?" he asked.

Matthew shook his head.

"Do you miss that Frog?" He asked, again a shack of the head.

Matthew was more worried about what was under his bed then the Frenchman.

"Then what is troubling you?"

Arthur was very confused but was determined to find out what was troubling him. Tears flooded the child's violet eyes and fell down his pale cheeks.

"T-there's something under my bed!! He wants t-to t-take me a-away from h-here!!" Matthew cried and hugged his knees.

Arthur sighed and picked up the terrified child and walked to his room and laid the child down on the bed, Alfred was there actually. He too had tears in his eyes, the twins held each other as Arthur pulled the two into his chest.

"M-Mister E-England..." Matthew weakly asked.

"Yes Matthew?"

"You won't let the Boogeyman hurt us... right?" Matthew weakly asked.

Arthur smiled lightly and squeezed them tighter.

"Never, the Boogeyman will have to go through me in order to steal you away from me, now rest lad morning will come and you will be safe." Arthur said kissing their heads as they fell asleep.

Jack sighed as he pulled the blanket up to the others chin, Matthew had passed out after The Boogeyman was mentioned. Jack was worried, he had seen a lot of men's fears... but Matthew's seemed to be true terror like he was tortured with his fears and now they won't leave his mind causing him to suffer mentally. 

"Don't worry, I'll get you home safe and sound." Jack said, before making plans.

---

Sorry for the wait, I had writers block!

But I got this chapter done and I have to thank those who have messaged me about this story. I am happy that you guys like this story! My sibling said that they will judge the story if it is good or not so... that didn't really help because they can be so hard to please with something that they liked so much.

Anyways I don't know how long the next chapter will be before I post again so please don't be mad at me, I try my best and I have to make sure that it is good for all of you to read before I update.

So I hope that you all liked it and comment and everything!

Peace