Chapter 40

Songs of the chapter:

What Is Love - Haddaway

Dead Walker Texas Ranger - Sleeping With Sirens

-

"Hailey please open the door" JJ's voice echoed through the hallway. I didn't say anything, in fear that Sammy might be able to get in my room somehow.

For the past hour I've been curled into a ball on the floor rocking back and forth. I'm losing my mind. This was supposed to be a relaxing vacation. What's happening to me?!

Suddenly, my door was slammed open.

I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"DONT HURT ME!" I yelled, covering myself with my hands.

"Hey hey, calm down. Its just me" JJ tried to stay calm, but I could see the fear and sadness in his eyes.

"H-He's gonna hurt me" I whispered.

"Who?" JJ asked. When I didn't answer, he spoke again. "Jack?" I shook my head. "Sammy?" I nodded.

"Y-You can't say anything" I grabbed his arm and made him look right into my eyes. "If he finds out I told he'll kill me."

"Hailey please stop" JJ cried. "Did he do this to you?"

"Do what?" I asked.

"Make you become crazy?"

"Yes. It's all his fault." I answered.

"We need to get you somewhere away from him."

"IF I LEAVE HE'LL KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME HES GONNA KILL ME" I screamed.

"Hailey I need you to calm down please!" Johnson cried.

"Please don't hurt me" I whispered.

"I would never hurt you Hailey" JJ whispered back.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming slowly up the stairs and my eyes widened.

"HES COMING!"

And that's all I remember before blacking out.

-

I slowly opened my eyes, letting them adjust to the bright lights. My mouth felt dry and my head was pounding.

Where am I?

"In my room" A voice chuckled. I looked over and saw Jack G.

"I said that out loud?" Jack nodded and handed me a glass of water.

"Tomorrow Sammy's coming over so you can meet him. You'll love him, I just know it."

"Wait what?" I said. "Didn't I already meet Sammy?"

"Um.... no? Hails you just got off the plane two hours ago." I looked at him, obviously very confused and terrified.

"You okay?"

I pulled up my sleeves, only seeing faded scars.

"Y-Yeah. Just a bad dream, that's all." I said

-

PLOT TWIST BITCHESSSSSS

I was supposed to go to the reality dance tour in NY but my sister has a volleyball tournament that day so I can't go... all I wanted to do was meet the people who made me stop cutting and helped with my depression, but I guess that's too much to ask.

Go check out my other stories!

Guns N' Roses (Dillon Rupp FanFic)

Bones Exposed // Jake Foushee