Chapter 13

I woke up at 6:00am, getting ready for tour practice.

I hated getting up early, even though I had to pretty much every morning. It's hell.

I showered, brushed my teeth, curled my hair, and did my make up. I wore a pair of tight skinny jeans, a black tee, and a pair of tims.

I grabbed my bag and got in my car. It was only 7:30, and I had to be at the studio at 8:30, so I decided to stop at Dunkin Donuts for some coffee, which I'm in desperate need of at this early hour.

I walked into Dunkin Donuts and walked to the counter line and guess who I saw?

Acunta.

"Oh, hey" She turned around and fake smiled at me. "Where's your boyfriend?"

"Oh, you mean Kian Lawley?" Her whole face spelled out shocked. "Yeah, he's still sleeping."

Okay, so he wasn't my boyfriend. But I guess I was into him a little. And I didn't have anything to say because she did in fact steal my boyfriend, so I said that. Technically we're dating. Dating means going on dates. And we went on one. So ha!

"Listen here you little-" I cut her off.

"No, how about you listen little Acockia. Just because you have a pretty face, doesn't mean all the guys want you. I'm sure any guy that's worth having wouldn't want your skanky ass. Maybe you should go home and clean your vagina. I can smell it from here. I bet so many dicks go in there." I grabbed my coffee, and walked out like the boss fucking bitch I am.

-

"Hey, what took you so long? You're late." Cody said.

"Ugh, I went to Dunkin Donuts to get a coffee and miss boyfriend stealer was there."

"That sucks" He said.

"Yeah" I said. "So where's everyone?"

"Oh they're in the practice room with 5SOS. I can tell we'll all be great friends." Cody smiled, but then stopped once he remembered what happened. "Oh I'm sorry Bells. I totally forgot."

"It's fine" I sighed. "You all can be friends with them. I'll... work on being friends with Calum."

"Good girl" Cody laughed. (A/N CAUSE GOOD GIRLS ARE BAD GIRLS THAT HAVENT BEEN CAUGHT.)

We both went into the practice room and all eyes went on me, the room becoming silent. Calum's eyes told me everything. He looked so sad. So broken. So.... depressed. It made me want to cry. But he hurt me.

"Well c'mon let's practice" I said, setting my half empty coffee down onto the food table.

5SOS went first, singing a full set. They stopped sometimes to work stuff out, perfecting it.

Then, IMH went up. We sang our full set as well, stopping and fixing things along the way.

"I'm totally stoked for the tour" Jared said, high fiving all of us when we finished.

"Me too" I smiled.

_________

Okay so some of you guys are saying I'm rude and mean and stuff when I "rant" I guess, and I'm really really sorry. I don't mean to be rude. My personality is rude and bitchy and sarcastic and funny. That's just how I am, and I don't mean to come off like that. I have really bad anger problems, and I've been on medicine since I was 5 for that, plus other stuff that some of you already know. And I know that's no excuse for being rude, and I fully apologize.

I love my aliens with all my heart <3