Chapter 34

Song of the chapter:

The Fallout - Crown The Empire (A/N I love this song so fucking much that I want it to be played at my funeral.)

Maniacal Me - Crown The Empire

Johnny's Revenge - Crown The Empire

-

I arrived at the Omaha airport, relieved I was finally here after a long flight. I grabbed my bags and exited the plane, making my way into the airport. I didn't see Jack G anywhere, so I walked over to the waiting area and sat down, setting my bags next to me.

I pulled out my phone and turned it on. I didn't have it on for the last couple hours of the flight since it was on 50% battery and I knew something like this might happen and that I'd need it. I called Jack G and crossed my left leg over my right, waiting for a few seconds until he answered.

"Hey babe, sorry we're on our way. There was an accident and we got stuck in all the traffic, but Jack and I are almost there" He said.

"Oh okay. That's fine take your time" I smiled, even though he couldn't see me.

"I'll see you soon. I love you, I can't wait to see you baby" He said.

"I love you too, bye" I said.

"Bye" He said.

We hung up and I got a text from Arden

From: Arden 💖💖💖

Hey I don't know if you got off the plane yet but I just wanted to make sure you landed okay (:

I smiled. Arden and I were probably the closest out of everyone in the apartment, even closer than Jenn and Andrea. We both had a love for make up, fashion, and celeb gossip. You could say we were a match made in best friend heaven.

To: Arden 💖💖💖

Hey babes, I just landed (: thanks for caring so much haha ily miss you already!

-

I felt a pair of hands being put over my face, covering my eyes and rendering me visionless.

"Guess who" A deep voice said. I laughed.

"Um Leonardo DiCaprio?" I asked.

"Nope, guess again" The "voice" said.

"Uhhh David Henrie?"

"You're really bad at guessing" He said, taking his hands off of my eyes and going in front of me. I smiled, seeing my boyfriend.

"I wish you were David Henrie, he's so hot" I said, pretending to be sad.

"I guess I'll leave then" He said, starting to walk away. I ran up behind him and jumped on his back.

"I MISSED YOU!" I yelled. Everyone looked at us, probably annoyed by the two crazy teens in love yelling in the airport. I'm surprised no one recognized us.

"I missed you two babe" He laughed, dropping me off his back. I landed on my feet and he grabbed my waist, swooping me up and spinning me around. I giggled.

"Slow down there romeo. It's only been a couple days" I laughed.

"I know, I just missed you" He blushed.

"Awww, are you blushing? That's so cute!" I squealed, poking his cheek.

"Ha ha ha" He mocked, grabbing my bags and walking back to the car with me behind him.

"JJ" I smiled, hugging Jack Johnson.

"Hey Hails" He smiled. "How was your flight?"

"Pretty good, but four hours with a screaming child in front of you and a kid kicking your seat behind you and a fat man falling asleep on your shoulder next to you can be restless" I laughed.