Chapter Five: Plane Trip

Sorry for not updating in so long. I updated so much i ran out of ideas for the story but i'm back and i got it going. This chapter was a little hard to make. I have a plot but i don't have the details. Chapter 6 is coming soon i swear.

I looked around the room thinking for some reason he would be there. I had no idea where Joshua wanted me to turn myself in at. I knew one thing for sure, I needed to stop the school from being bombed.

I ran out the door, Erica on my heels, the others were a little slower but I saw them come behind us about 30 seconds later. I ran up to the control room. To my surprise no one was there. Something caught my eye, a note. It read "Turn yourself in at Times Square, New York. We will have a guy there waiting for you, be there two days from now".

"What time is it now?" I asked.

"7:00 o'clock, why? Did you not know what time it was?" said Erica.

"I just needed to be sure," I said. No one else had seen the note yet.

"Looks like we're seeing Joshua in two days," I said.

"What, why?" Erica asked.

Before I could answer, the others thundered over to where we were.

"I'll tell you later," I said. I quickly took the note so the others wouldn't see, I felt bad for keeping them in the dark but I knew it had to be done. Mine and Erica's flight was in one hour, at 8:00. I looked to Erica and then the time. She nodded.

"Hey, me and Ben need to talk for a minute," said Erica. Everyone slowly moved out of the room. She walked up to me and grabbed my hand, I stopped breathing, I wasn't getting judo flipped. She then dragged me towards the window. She opened it and starting climbing out. I did the same. It was a far climb but Erica was already half way down. Erica got down when I was at the halfway point, above me I heard Zoe scream, "THEY'RE GONE!".

I jumped the last few feet down.

"Let's go," said Erica. I followed her lead.

"We're going to the airport right?" I asked.

"Yep, and were going to need to hurry if we want to make it," she said. She started jogging instead of walking, I followed suit. It was over ten miles, so Erica got us a cab, 45 minutes later we were at the airport I didn't know how she had money on her but she did. We walked up to where our flight was.

"Tickets, please," the lady asked us. I realized that I didn't have a ticket, I looked to Erica. She pulled out two tickets and handed them to the lady.

"Welcome aboard," the lady said. We walked into the plane. Erica sat down in a seat and I sat next to her. The flight was 12 hours and would go well into tomorrow.

"You should get some rest," I told Erica.

"What about you?" Erica asked.

"I'm not feeling tired," I said truthfully. Erica gave me a look but fell asleep not ten minutes later. I stayed up for another two hours before nodding off myself. I woke maybe 3 hours later. I went to get up but I felt something on my shoulder, I looked over and saw Erica. I stopped trying to move, I was going to savor this moment.

"Ten minutes till landing," the pilot said over the radio.

I gently shook Erica, "Erica," I whispered.

"Hmm?" she said, still sounding asleep,

"We're landing in ten minutes," I said. This made her rouse herself. She pulled herself off my shoulder and rubbed her eyes. We landed and everyone started filling out the exit. Erica and I were the last passengers to get off the plane.

"Where do we go now?" I asked.

"Grandpa got us a hotel," she answered. Erica started walking in what I assumed was the direction of the hotel, so I followed. I'd never been to a more busy place. The hotel itself was packed, we must have gotten the last room. It was only 8:00 but I was so tired that as soon as Erica checked us in I crashed on the bed.

"Get sleep while you can," said Erica. I just nodded. Before I knew what was happening I was asleep.

OMG!, I almost forgot, THANKS FOR 200 VIEWS!! It means a lot to get so much support on the story thank you all. I hope y'all enjoyed chapter 5. Chapter 6 coming soon...... Till next time amigos.