Chapter Thirty Four

"Ah, I was wondering when you would call he talked very highly of you. Can you come to my office soon?" Mr. Steven's voice boomed through the phone as I smiled.

I had never called the number to see about the modeling gig, and I was glad it wasn't too late.

"I don't know where your office is locat-"

"I'll have my assistant call you tomorrow morning," line clicking I wasn't able to respond with anything else.

I was going to be about my shit now. I had been sent a few acceptance letters from college's, and a few ones letting me down. I was accepted to Fordham University, Hunter College, and Queen's College. I was looking forward to the University of Albany, and Cornell University.

Hearing lightly taps on my house door, I stopped the thought of unstrapping my bra until I figured out who it was. Heading downstairs to where the knocking got louder I rolled my eyes.

"I'm coming damn." Looking through the peephole I sighed and wished one of my aunts were here. They both had a thing about them where they could piss someone off to the point where they would not want to come in the house.

They both had went to get there hair done, and I was all on my own.

Swinging the door open, I looked up to his height as I stared. Looking in my eyes it was obvious he wasn't going to say anything first.

"What do you want Keyshawn?"

"Can I come in?" Looking behind him I saw he was alone. He looked like he was going to ask once, so I wasted no time letting him in not planning to play a cat chase mouse game.

Heading upstairs I left the door wide open for him to come in, and close it.

"Look I understand from what you saw it looked bad but it wasn't. Destiny is-"

"An ex. You're first love. Someone you never told me about, but someone who wants me out the picture."

"yea.. she told me about the little visit she paid you," he said lowly not even denying it. I didn't want him to lie to me, and I was at least grateful that he honest so far.

"So you want her now?"

"Trinity don't do that. You know I love your chocolate ass. I'm not going anywhere."

"I love you too. I'm just scared. I know how it is to have an ex come back and think about how your life would be with them right now. I can't control you but if you're gonna' be with me, I don't want you near her."

Not saying anything he put his head down sitting on the edge of my bed. He was thinking, and I knew he would be doing that a lot.

I didn't want to be heartbroken, I had spent so much time trying to get, and be with him.

"Come here, Trinity." Letting my legs guide me I swayed to him, with my head down. Finding my way in between his legs, he positioned me to sit on his lap.

"It's me and you. I never felt like this with any female. You make me feel different, and I want a future with you. It's me and you Trinity."

"It's me and you," I repeated wanting to hear him say it one more time, as I connected our lips together.

"It's me and you no matter what"

Changing my position I lifted my leg on the other side of him straddling him, as I felt my clit throb against my black lace panties.

"I'm ready," I said taking off my shirt, as he stared at me with lust in his eyes.

"I need you to be ready Trinity. I have no problem waiting for you but you make it kind of hard telling me you ready every other day. I need you to actually be ready, cause at the end of the day I'ma nigga." He said as I chuckled unbuckling his belt.