Chapter Sixteen

"Everyone's favorite project has reached us. Each of you will be a mother or a father for about two weeks." Coach Thomas said making us all sigh, as she tried to settle us down.

"I know, I know. No one wants a robot baby, most of you having actual babies out here so I don't see the problem. When you get your baby make sure to take a bag with all the supplies in it." She said causing most people to allow "oop," to come out there mouth.

It was a rumor that multiple seniors were pregnant right now, and I knew it was true.

Everyone was fucking everyone, it was always a matter of time before someone got a disease or a baby.

"I will pair you up, and pick what gender you get!"

"Coach I don't understand how this school has the nerve to give us a damn baby, but not free condoms. What the fuck!" Sitting at the bottom bleacher in the gym I looked up noticing the familiar voice seeing it was Devin.

"Devin if you're old enough to have sex, you're old enough to buy your own protection."'

"Okay miss but do you know how hard it is to find female condoms in the hood? No, you don't because you be popping out kids from your husband like you ain't ever hear of birth control or latex."

"That's my husband! Enough! We're getting off topic. You know I love you guys please don't disrespect me, I don't form the curriculum. Moving on." Looking down at a paper she readjusted her glasses.

"Come up, and get a baby when you hear your pair. Lauren and Demetrius."

"Karin, and Daniel, girl. Keyshawn, and Tasha, girl. Shyan and Randy, boy. Trinity, and Devin, you two need to grab two babies, and bags because you have twins, boy, and girl. Natalie, and Raymond twins as well. Connor, and Aaro-"

"Coach I am not having a baby with a nigga. Ain't no way." Aaron stated loudly not liking that he was the first paired up with another guy.

"You either do it or fail the project. You and Connor will have a girl." It wasn't a secret that every teacher hated Aaron he was involved with a gang who thought they ruled the school. Doing stupid shit like robbing the teachers, and spray paint dicks, and their gang sign on school property.

That wasn't "gangsta" to me, it was stupid. I knew she made him pair up with him out of revenge for someone spray painting her office door a week ago.

"Man whatever, go grab one of those ugly ass white babies," Aaron said knowing he couldn't afford to fail this assignment when colleges were looking through our grades.

Obeying Connor got up and went to grab a baby. As Coach continued saying more names, Devin came back with our dark skin baby.

"I got us, two chocolate babies." He said coming over to me with a Kool-aid smile on his face. Grabbing the little girl, I smiled. "They look just like me."

"Okay there is a monitor in the baby, and in the end, I will be able to tell how you handled the baby when it was crying, hungry, in need of a change. Talk with your partner to see where the baby will stay, and when you will switch. Go ahead."

"So we have two babies, so we both take one home a night?" I asked as he shook his head telling me it would work.

"Only thing is I have practice so on Saturday's I would need you to take both, and on Sunday's I'll take both."

"Okay, that will work."

"You know how to change a baby?" Scrunching his face up I got my answer. I told him I would teach him since I knew the babies would start going crazy by the time we left school.