Chapter Seventeen

"Look at the video. I just posted it." Murray said as we all walked over to see.

After D' Andre had dropped me home, my two friends who transferred to another school after sophomore year begged me to come over, and prank their friend. I was to wear a bathing suit in November, to make it seem like I was in there jacuzzi for a while.

The whole prank went well, but I was honestly wanting to go home.

After putting back on the sweats I came here with I waited patiently for the guys to finish ordering their food, so it would be here by the time they dropped me off.

"So what's your real name?"

"Trinity."

"So why do they call you AJ?" He asked confused with his face scrunched up.

"Oh, it goes back into freshman year. They would always see me because I was in all of their classes, but I was quiet so they didn't know my name. They saw me as ass jiggly girl, so they call me AJ." Busting out laughing he shook his head at the stupidity of his friends.

"You should be a model?" Their friend said as I looked over smiling. "Really?"

"Yea you're really beautiful. I watch your videos on Instagram. Some girls really look up to you, especially since you show how bad your acne was to now. I read some of your poems about racism, stuff like that. You seem intelligent and respectful. You should definitely be a model, a writer, something. My brother is in the entertainment business. Here take his information, and hit him up."

"Aw thank you!"After a few more minutes the boys dropped me back home, and I went straight inside not wasting time with the chilly weather.

"So are you and my daughter just friends or what?"

"I don't know. She different. She something like my girl but she ain't. We really confusing."

"I think you just make it confusing. It's really quite simple."

Walking in I seen Keyshawn on the couch talking to my mom. "Hey momma, what are you doing here?" I asked while giving my mom a hug before going over to him giving him a little side one too.

"I wanted to come check on you." Getting up to give us privacy my mom went in her room closing her door.

"I heard you, and Aaron got in a fight over what happened. Thank you, you didn't have to do th-"

"I did. I saw how that shit broke you. I could only imagine how you felt when I texted you what I texted you that night. Just know you're beautiful, and if you weren't I wouldn't be talking to you. Okay?"

Nodding my head, I got up sneaking him in my room closing my door. I was going to force him to stay the night now that he was here but of course he didn't know that.

"It's time to feed you before you cry." Walking over I took the baby food out the bag before sitting down and holding him.

"Hi, chubby baby," I said as Messiah smiled, moving around. Smiling back, I went to burp him as if he was real.

"You gon' be a good mom. This shit attractive, you wanna pop out one for me?" Keyshawn joked sitting next to me making me smile."Shut up, but you think so?"

"Yea I do." Watching him bite his lip I shook my head putting my focus back on Messiah.

"As a child I remember putting a pillow in my shirt, walking around the house wobbling like I was pregnant. I was fast as hell, and almost got mad whoppings from it, but I always knew I wanted children. I don't know about a girl, but if I have a boy I want to name him Khalil, second choice Messiah."

"That's cute. I've always wanted a daughter. Just a little princess I could spoil. My baby girl gon' be so precious too." The way he talked about his future daughter made me want to have it.

"I think I want a light skin baby too." Fully disregarding my previous thought I stayed quiet while I rocked him to sleep, as I texted Devin asking for his progress with Hope.

"I ain't mean it like that

"I ain't mean it like that. That came out wrong."

"It's fine. Find your white, or Hispanic chick and have your light skin children." Taking off my sweats, I undid the top of the bathing suit and took off the bottoms. Now fully naked I was looking for pajamas to change into since I never went in the pool or jacuzzi.

"One I would never date a white girl. Two I won't lie Hispanics are my first choice, but black girls are my next. I know it sounds wrong, but it's just how it is. So yea, I assumed I would have a light skin baby. You the only black girl I've talked to, and we gon' be fine."

"It's fine. I want white babies anyway." I said wanting to get under his skin when I knew damn well I wanted the three C's.

Cute, chocolate and chunky.

"Yea aight' keep playin. Don't put nothing on sleep like that." He said getting naked himself, already knowing he wasn't going anywhere.

"So you can touch all over me? No."

"Chill. It ain't even like that. We not going to do anything, let me just take in all your natural beauty with no distractions. As long as you sleep next to me I don't care about touching. I just want to chill with you."

Liking his answer I turned the lights off climbing in bed next to him. Hearing his phone blow up with notifications.

"Damn your hoes just blowing you up."

"Nah it's social media showing love to my new freestyle I put out."

"You never told me about it let me hear." Getting his phone he went to his attachments pulling it up. After the whole two minutes, he left my mouth ajar, as I didn't know he could actually rap like that.

"Keyshawn that was really good! I'm so proud of you." I said slightly being loud, as he thanked me. After a couple more seconds of the conversation, we tried to go to sleep. Hearing his phone ring again I sighed, as he did the same going over to turn it off .

"You don't wanna tell your mom you're staying over someone's house?"

"Nah she on a business trip for work." Nodding my head I closed my eyes.

"Do you mind if I spend some time with you until we have to go to the birthday dinner?"

Although I couldn't see his eyes I had a feeling he was staring at me. Natalie and Karin were having a birthday dinner since their birthdays were both coming up soon.

In order to spend time with both of them this way the only way since they were both going away for it.

"It's okay only if you want to?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Only-"

"Trinity." He said sternly as I got the point.

"Yes, I want you to stay with me all day."

"Then I'm yours."