I grabbed underwear and slid them on, the the hunt for the dress to wear began. I was sifting through the new additions in my closet and had no idea of what I was supposed to be wearing. Leo's instruction was little vague for my liking.

"Adaline." Leo came waltzing in, and his eyes locked onto me as I was wearing nothing other than the skimpy lace thong I just put on.

I wrapped my arms around my chest to regain at least some form of coverage.

"I see you're still pretty bruised. Along with the fact of you not being ready and it is 5:45." Leo smirked at me now shutting the door behind him.

"I don't know what to wear." I turned toward him looking him up and down. He was looking dapper in his fitted black suit with the top buttons of his shirt undone. He was looking like a snack, or shall I say a whole meal.

"Quit checking me out and go do your hair, I'll find you something to wear

"Quit checking me out and go do your hair, I'll find you something to wear." He came over to me and kissed my forehead.

"Any specific way?" I asked wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Whichever is fastest, now get going. If you stay like this we won't be leaving the house." He spun me around and smacked my butt.

I walked out toward the bathroom, pulling the towel from my hair and tossing it on the hooks on the back of the bathroom door.

I blow dried my hair and was throwing product into it to dirty it up so it would hold a curl. It was dry enough, so I sectioned it off and quickly started to curl it into loose waves.

I walked out of the bathroom about 10 minutes later to see a dress on the bed, along with shoes on the ground next to it. Leo was nowhere to be seen in the bedroom. I slipped on the dress which was dark wine red with high low skirt.

I tossed my hair behind my shoulders and fastened the shoe straps around my ankle, I checked the time on my phone and scurried down the stairs seeing that it was now 5:59 pm

I tossed my hair behind my shoulders and fastened the shoe straps around my ankle, I checked the time on my phone and scurried down the stairs seeing that it was now 5:59 pm. Knowing Leo doesn't like to be late I went as fast as I could.

"Ada you're looking nice this evening." Alec said from the kitchen with Cat sipping some wine.

"He means hot." Cat chimed.

"Thanks guys." I blushed. "Where's Leo?" I asked

"Right here." I felt an arm wrap around me and my hair moved to one side of my neck were a soft kiss was soon placed on my neck.

"You look lovely. Now let's go we're going to be late." He grabbed my wrist lightly and pulled me with him down the hall.

"Thanks Leo, can you tell me where we're headed now?" I asked.

"It's a surprise."

Leo and I got to his car and had small banter, he kept his hand lightly resting on my leg.

The time in the car flew by, however we were only in the car for a half hour max. We pulled into an airport. Leo just drove into the back lot, where we were soon stopped at a gate where a man stepped out of the toll booth type thing. Leo rolled down his tinted window and the man who was next to the window and immediately let us through the gates.

"Have a good flight, Mr. Rossi." The man nodded his head.

"Flight?" I turned toward Leo.

Leo looked at me and winked.

"We can get out now." He smiled.

"What is this Leo?" I asked.

"My plane obviously." I was shocked at his answer. He hopped out of the car and made his way over to my side of the car.

He opened the door and put his hand out for me. "Adaline, we've got a plane to catch."

__________________________________________________

It's been quite some time!

however i hope you all enjoy this update.  More will be coming every Monday as my schedule allows thank you!

love y'all