Trouble in Paradise ~ Ch50

This books one year anniversary!

☆ (Y/n)'s Point of View ☆

"Jagi!"
"Please!"
"Answer me!"
"I'm sorry!"
"I need to know you forgive me!"
"I'm going to go crazy if you keep ignoring me!"
"I beg you!"

Jimin screamed out so loud that we could hear him from the first floor. Jackson told me that i shouldn't bother going down. He deserves to be ignorned after what he done. And i agreed. So i haven't been down there.
But he seems not to have given up.

Jackson groaned and rolled his head backwards.
"I'm going down to him." He told me with half a sausage in his mouth. I nodded and got up aswell.
"I'm going with you." I told him. He pursed his lips then nodded hesitantly.

"Fine but stay out of his sight. I don't want him to know that you're there." He told me before opening the door once we went down the stairs.
I followed Jackson then stopped and leaned against the wall. Jackson walked over to Jimin's cell and stopping infront of the bars.

"J-Jackson? Why are you here?" Jimin asked, confusion laced with every word.
"I'm currently getting the girls out of jail." He told him.
"Where's (Y/n)?" Jimin asked firmly with a glare.
"Upstairs. She dosen't want to speak to you." Jackson told the boy. He looked down in shame and scrunched his fists up into tight balls before punching the wall. I jumped slightly, pressing myself more against the wall.

"Why did you come down here? To boast about how my fiance now trusts you more than she does me? Or maybe how she can cry into your chest about my mistakes? Or maybe its none of that! Maybe you just want to whisk her away with you back to china and fuck her so hard she dosen't remember my name! Huh?! IS THAT WHAT YOU FUCKING WANT?!" Jimin bellowed at Jackson with tears running fown his face. Jimin was now standing infront of Jackson cluthing the bars that seperated them both. Jackson looked at him with an emotionless expression.

"You are sick." Jackson said through gritted teeth. His anger was slowly unmasking itself and making it's presense known.
"Am i? Am i really?! So your telling me you have never thought about fucking her? About how it would feel to be with her? The pleasure you would get? Hmm? TELL ME!" Jimin screamed.

To say i was angry was an understatement. How dare he speak about me like this?

I walked closer to his cell, standing beside Jackson while biting my lip in anger.
"J-Jagi... How much did you hear?" He asked, puting his head down in shame.

I slowly slipped my engagement ring off of my finger and held it infront of him. He looked at me with a shocked expression, staring back and forth between my face and the ring.
"Give this back to me when you are you again. Because right now.... I don't know who this is infront of me. It's not Jimin." I told him softly. I threw the ring through the bars to his cell, letting it fall on the fall before i walked upstairs.

"You screwed up big time." Jackson told Jimin who fell onto his knees holding the ring safely in his hands. Then Jackson followed me upstairs, leaving the broken man to think about his actions and choices.

"I know." He whispered.

☆ Lisa's Point of view ☆

"JISOO! ROSÉ! CAN YOU GUYS HEAR ME?!" I screamed, at the top of my lungs. The guard banged on my cell a few times.
"Shut up, or we will make you." He hissed through the door that separated us.

"JISOO! ROSÉ! ARE YOU GUYS OKAY?" I yelled even louder, not paying any attention to what the guard told me.
"LISA? I'M OKAY!" I heard Jisoo's faint voice, telling me that she was further down the corridoor.
"ME TOO!" Rosé yelled. Her voice was a bit louder than Lisa's making me assume that her cell was closer to my own.

Then guard banged louder on my cell and opened the latch so that he could look me in the eye.
"Try that one more time, i dare you." He growled before slamming it shut. I glared at him right before it closed then sighed in relief. They were okay. That was what mattered.

I don't know how much longer we were sopposed to be here untill they assigned us into another prison. We've been here for two days i think. I'm assuming since I've gotten two crappy breakfasts and two crappy dinners.

I missed the girls and i missed Jennie. I was scared that Jimin killed her but i didn't let thoughts like that discourage me. I knew that we would eventually find out way out of here and see each other again. There were all the other girls is cells next to mine, like Ciara and Yeseul but they didn't seem as worried as me. They look...bored?

'Invasion at the South-East gate. We need back up.' A voice said through a radio. The guard then spoke through it a few moments after.
"How much men?" He asked.
'Everyone that you've got.' The voice said to him.
"Copy that." The guard said. Then i heard alot of footsteps rushing down the hallway. The guars that was posted infront of my cell, rushing with the rest of them. I looked at Ciara's cell who was muttering under her breath.

"Finally." She spoke quietly. My brows furrowed as i watched her collect her jacket that was layed on the floor and then sit patiently on her bench.
"Whats going on?" I asked her.
"We're being let out." Ciara answered.
"Correction. We're being rescued." Yeseul interrupted.

I smiled lightly, thinking about seeing my unnie's again, even though it's only been two days.

▪ ▪ ▪

In the past five minutes we've heard alot of shots and screams. We're hoping that these weren't our own men and only the guards. Then everything eventully went silent. We sat there pateintly hoping for any sign of who won. I looked around for any people but frowned realising that i was wasting my time.

Then boom!

Simutentiously each of the cell walls behind us which lead to the fields blew up. All the bricks falling backwards and smoke filling the air. I coughed and waved my hands around, attempting to see my surroundings. Then an arm wrapped around my waist and pulled my against them before jumping over the bricks. I held onto the person, my head in the nape of the persons neck, smelling a very familliar cologne. A man definetly.

Light filling my vision as i slowly took in my surroundings. My feel hit the floor gently as i looked up. My eyes widened seeing a very familliar face. His silver hair brushed slightly over his eyes and his beauty mark on his face that i always thought made him even more handsome.

"Bamie?" I whispered towards him.
"We have to start running babygirl because backup will be here any minute." He said before garbbing my hand and dragging me with him.
"W-wait! How about Rosé-unnie and Jisoo-unnie!?" I asked him wirriedly.
"Jinyoung-Hyung should have Rosé and Yugyeom will probably have Jisoo." He said.

"Is (Y/n) Unnie awake? Is Jimin okay? Is she still hurt? Is she angry with--" i was cut off by his lips.

"Right now we only need to worry about getting you girls out of here. And about Jimin and (Y/n)...... Lets just say there's trouble in paradise."

(Author-Nim ~ So i may have had a bit of a writers block and had no idea what to write. But hopefully that's over and i can continue with the normal schedule

P.S ~ THANK YOU FOR 600+ FOLLOWERS! IT MEANS SO MUCH!

ILY Mochies!)