Chapter 11

The gun rested on my forehead.

"Hm?" He prompted, pushing the tip harder into my skin. I looked passed the man who could end my life in seconds and saw the people staring in horror. All of them backed up against a wall, my eyes wandered upon a young girl. Tears streaming down her face. She looked about 11 or 10.

No, this isn't right. She's too young....

Snapping me out of my thoughts I turned my eyes back to Ski mask guy.

I wasn't very much fazed by this. This whole situation didn't make me scream bloody murder, because I had been through worse. That didn't mean I wasn't scared, of I course I was afraid. I'm not an idiot, but I just didn't show it.

"Not afraid are we?" He grabbed onto my shoulder and pulled me forward in an aggressive manner, making me look right into his eyes.

They were dark.

His eyes showed no sign of remorse, not even a glint of it.

The gun, still on my head but now pointing into my temples.

The longer his dark eyes pierced into mine the more my shoulder hurt, I could feel the pressure become more severe, his nails digging into my skin.

It was sure to leave a mark.

Yet my expression showed no fear. Yes, I was very aware of the fact that I could die right now. He let go of my shoulder and removed the gun from my head, pushing me back into my seat. My head rammed into the wall behind, leaving a dull aching pain.

"You all need to man up and be more like kitty over here, pathetic people. Always screaming and crying, god! Just shut up." He screamed waving his hands around.

Yep, this guy was definitely insane.

I rubbed my head where the pain was. I felt a hand on mine and looked too see Sam. He looked pale. "Y/N." he whispered. I knew he wanted to ask how I felt, I nodded my head giving him a small smile, telling him I was fine. I looked down at our hands and then up at him, he realized he was still holding on. He his hand pulled away.

"Now, enough of that. Let's get into the game." He said standing back with his group. "Who's heard of would you rather?" He said looking around. "I'm sure you all have, the rules are simple. Me or one of my friends here," he looked back at his group, "Will ask you would you rather do this, or that. You answer and do what you picked. Simple, yes? Let me give an example, I say would you rather eat a mango or strawberry and you answer whatever one you would rather eat. And you do it. No matter what, you do it. Understa-"

He was cut off by the guy with blond hair who spoke earlier. "And what if we don't?"

"Well, you'll find out. Now, do you all understand?"

There were a few nods around the building. Sounds simple.

"Then, let's get started."