Chapter 2

(y/n) POV

I got woken up by my stepfather snoring like a pig

I sigh and kiss Shadow on his nose as I get up to check my alarm clock.

The clock read 01:09

Not that bad I guess.

My eyes travelled across the floor to pick out something to wear. I picked out a black oversized shirt and a pair of black sweatpants from the neatly set pile of clothes. I wasn't too into fashion these days, I just needed something comfortable.

I sigh as I went into the bathroom and did the whole routine with brushing my teeth and showering.

After everything I exited the bathroom and  tip toed down the alcohol smelling hallway that lead into the living room.

My stepfather was asleep on the couch so I had to be really quiet. I glance at him then the hot knife he burnt me with.

Maybe I could-

No, never mind

He'll probably wake up and kill me but too be honest I don't really care. He'll just put me to peace.

As I walk into the kitchen to see if we have any food I step on an old crisp packet and it makes a loud CRUNCH

"Shit." I curse under my breath. The one thing I didn't want to happen...I glanced nervously at my stepdad and his brown orbs shoot open and they stare right into my soul.

"You whore, you'll pay for waking me up." He growled as he stood up slowly, his eyes never leaving my position.

Fuck

He walks towards me and grabs the knife and comes towards me.

My body's frozen

He takes two more steps towards me.

My eyes won't close

He's a few inches away from me.

He takes a long sigh and puts the knife down. I feel his hot, alcohol breath on my skin.

"Don't worry, I won't kill you."

"Yet."

He says with a grim look on his face. I gulp and I want to back away but I need to be strong. I'm tired of always falling under his command.

This has to stop.

"No." I say in

"What did you say whore?!" He spat back at me.

"No!" I say with a bit more confidence.

I can feel the adrenalinerunnung wild through my veins. "You can't kill me just because Mum died after she gave birth to me!" I shout, tears come rolling down from my puffy eyes.

"it's not my fault! It's yours! You didn't look after her properly!"

He looked at me in shock at first, he didn't know I could tell like this..but I've been holding it all in all this time.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! LOOKS LIKE YOU STILL HAVEN'T LEARNT THAT EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT!" He screams at me.

The next thing I feel is a sharp pain across my cheek.

He slapped me.

The sharp sting of the slap throbbed across my now red cheek. He went into the kitchen and grabbed a lighter and some gasoline.

A pain in my throat took my attention away from that, I swallowed down the huge ball of pain as I realised I was holding back my tears.

As he came towards me I back into a corner.

"There's no escape this time whore." His sinister laugh echoed around the house.

A laugh that could give nightmares to billions.

Before I knew it he started to pour gasoline on me and around when I was sitting backed up in a corner

Im frozen

Why can't I move?

Come on you idiot move!

I look around the house knowing it might be my last time seeing it. Though something in the doorway catches my eye, I see a silhouette of a boy but I didn't see his actual body.

Who was that?

Maybe they'll do something..

No, I shouldn't rely on people I don't know.

It's too late anyways.

Tears ran down my red, puffy cheeks..

And in the blink of an eye

I see a lit match getting thrown onto me..

————————————————
Another cringe one that I didn't really change

<3