"This is good." Lu Han commented. Kyungsoo smiled brightly.

"Thanks!" He said taking a bite of his food. Lu Han looked down at his food. I wish I knew where Sehun was.. Why didn't he take me along? Lu Han thought sadly. Just then someone opened the door to the apartment and walked in. Lu Han moved his body so he could see who without getting up.

"I'm home, and I have Kris with me~" Sehun announced to the people that were home. Lu Han jumped up at once and ran to him.

"Sehun! You didn't tell me where you were...I was worried and I missed you." Lu Han said wanting to give him a hug but kept his distance.  Sehun noticed and raised his eyebrow to Kris. Kris nodded and went to give Lu Han a hug. Lu Han squeaked and put his arms against him chest to give himself room. While all this was happening Kyungsoo picked up his plate and walked away to his room unseen by anyone. Kris looked down at Lu Han.

"What's wrong? Why wont you let me hug you?" He asked pushing Lu Han's limits. Sehun heart sank as he thought about it. What if  Lu Han did it again? Sehun asked himself. Sehun walked next to the boys and moved his hand to show Kris to let go of Lu Han. Kris let go of Lu Han. If Lu Han didn't feel nervous before he most definitely felt it now. He was about to turn around and walk away from the two boys looking at him but Sehun caught his plan and took Lu Han's hand firmly.

"Ouch." Lu Han reacted to Sehun's sudden movement.

"Lu Han... did you do it again?" Sehun asked with fear in his eyes. Kris looked at them blankly. "Do what?" He asked Sehun. Lu Han let a tear fall down his cheek.

"I-I..." He started. Sehun pulled up Lu Han's sleeves to see if they were any on his arm. Lu Han was smarter than to do on his arms because he has to wear short sleeves sometimes when they sang live. When there wasn't any there Sehun's eyes wondered down on Lu Han's body until they fell on to his thighs. Sehun put his free had down into Lu Han's left inner thigh to see if Lu Han would yelp from pain. Once his hand made contact Lu Han began to cry more. Kris just stood in shock. He understood what was happening.

"N-No. Don't look." Lu Han commanded.

"Lu Han, I have to." Sehun replied. He took Lu Han's arms and lead him to their bedroom.

"N-No. Please." Lu Han on saying. He didn't want to disappoint Sehun again. He didn't want anyone to see them. Kris followed behind them. His eyes were wide from the actions both boys were doing. Sehun made Kris shut the door behind him and turned back to Lu Han was crying violently.

"Lu Han, I have to check. And you know this." Sehun said and took his boyfriend's pants off and sat Lu Han on the bed so he could check better. He slid Lu Han's dark blue boxers up to see if he could find any new ones. Once Kris saw the the marks and scars he went right next to Sehun.

"L-Lu Han? Kris mumbled. He felt as if he didn't know who Lu Han was anymore. How could my baby do that? I should have known. Kris thought. Kris rubbed Lu Han's cheek and gave him a little smile. He didn't know what else to do. And that's when Sehun found it. He saw that Lu Han reopened the big from the other night. It looked swollen and was red. Sehun shook his head in disapproval of his boyfriend's actions and went to get the first aid kit. He had moved it to their room now because he knew no one else would need it but Lu Han by the looks of it.

"This is going to hurt Lu Han, I'm sorry." Sehun said and cleaned the wound up and put a bandage on it. Lu Han tried to get up to only have Sehun softly push him back down.

"You cant get up, you'll only tear it open even more...And it'll start bleeding.. a-and it might not stop." Sehun said holding back his own tears of concern. Lu Han rolled over to have his face planted into his pillow.

"I'm sorry." Lu Han cried. Kris and Sehun both rubbed Lu Han's back to comfort him.

"It's not your fault. No one is blaming you." Kris said. Sehun gave Kris a smile and mouthed out the word 'thank you.'  Kris nodded and got up and left to give the two some time alone. And also so Sehun could tell Lu Han what they did that afternoon. 

 "Lu Han, I need to tell you something else as well." Sehun said while lying next to him. Lu Han opened his eyes to look at him.

"Yes." The brunette said waiting for Sehun to keep going.

"Me and Kris.. We went to the police station today, and well. We reported the man and told them about you. I didn't tell them about your... your cutting because I didn't want you to be taken away but we reported the man who did this to you." By the end of what Sehun has said Lu Han was crying and shaking hard. He couldn't believe they cared about him that much to do that. And  that they did such a thing without and not even tell him before only after they did so.

"Please don't cry... I love you." Sehun choked out. Lu Han nodded his head and leaned on to Sehun's shoulder for support.

"I j-just..." Lu Han started but never ended as he slowly passed out on Sehun. The younger one smiled at his boyfrined and lowered him to lay down and sleep properly. 

"Please relax, I love you." Sehun whispered and kissed Lu Han's lips softy and went to lay down next him. 

"Saranghae." Lu Han whipserd back and got closer to Sehun's body for heat and comfort. Sehun closed his eyes and went into deep sleep with Lu Han at his side. 

A/N: I just thought I would let you guys know that I don't own any of these GIFS or Photos I have been using unless I say otherwise~ Just so no one gets upset at me. I'm not stealing them in any way. Credit to who made them~ They are really lovely!! That's wae I'm using them because I love them so much, Sorry thought I would put that out there >//< kekeke, ANYWAYS~