Chapter 7.

Time goes by and Lu Han looks better. He looks healthy, slowly getting back to his old self again that everyone cared and loved for. Kris had been looking around to find out who the man was without having to deal with Lu Han's freak out panic attacks. It didn't go well when anyone tried to bring that exact subject up.  No one knew about Lu Han's ways of feeling better and to help him forget. He hated what he was doing to himself but couldn't stop it. He didn't want to tell the other members about his gruesome thoughts he would get. Lu Han felt himself changing and having thoughts he couldn't push out of his mind. 

                                                                                    ~ ' * ' ~

  All the boys in the small apartment woke up lazily, especially  the two boys sleeping in the medium bedroom. They had to wake up at 3:00am today to get a good head start on some new dance moves they were going to learn that evening. The sun wasn't up yet, still barely shining on the other side of the Earth. "Morning sleeping beauty." Sehun kidding around with Lu Han said while picking out what to wear. "Umm-nf." Sleeping Lu Han replied. Sehun poked his head around to stare at his boyfriend until he woke up fully. "Yah, you need to wake up~ I'll make you wake up the hard way if you don't wake up the easy way, The easy involves me making you tea."  He warned. Lu Han pocked one eye open to glare at him. "You'll do nothing but let me sleep, I went to bed a little late last night.."  The tired boy with bags under his eyes confessed and pulled the fluffy pillow closer to his face. "Why did you go to sleep so late LuLu?" Sehun asked, curious of his boyfriends late night activities. "N-Nothing, nothing, nothing." Lu Han muttered into the pillow. "Crap, He's gonna find out now." Lu Han thought. "Fuck, now he'll leave me for good." He tortured himself and dug his nails into his inner thigh. Sehun just sat there for a second shocked.. "L-Lu Han?" Sehun whispered. He put his hand into Lu Han's blanket to hold his hand but felt something wet instead. "What the hell?" Sehun thought. He pulled the blanket fully off of Lu Han to see him half naked with his nails digging so deep into his skin it pierced his skin. "LU HAN!" Sehun freaked out and grabbed his hands away and looked right into his eyes. "What are you doing to yourself? Let me help you." Sehun cried. He got up and got the first aid kit. Lu Han couldn't look into Sehun's disappointed eyes. But Sehun wasn't disappointed at all, he only cared for him and his safety. "Lu Han.. Is there any more that need to be treated...?" Sehun asked rubbing some liquid onto cut so it wouldn't infected. "S-Sehun.." Lu Han responded not wanting for him see all the other marks left. Sehun rolled Lu Han's boxers up more to see more cuts and marks. He gasped and began to rub them to see if they were dirt. He saw he was causing more pain and kissed Lu Han's forehead. "Why? Why Lu Han? Why waste your beautiful body like this... Please stop hiding things from me for whatever the cause is, I fucking care, you need to trust me and tell me everything, because, because I love you and I don't want you to leave me." Sehun was breathless and barely said the last part out loud. He wiped Lu Han's tears away with his palm as Sehun started to cry as well. "Please, help, me." Lu Han said through grinding his teeth together. Sehun kissed all the scars he could find and put band-aids on all of them. He wished the next time they came off that they weren't there but he knew better and knew they would only heal and stay there forever. "I don't how many times I have told you but i'll always be here for you LuLu." Sehun whispered into his ear and kissed it softly. 

                                                                                   ~ ' * ' ~

  The day went by at a pretty good rate and all the boys were tired of the days hard work. Everyone went home to shower, change and then get ready for a nice night out to a club. They made it at last minute like they did with every event Exo did. Sehun had to push Lu Han into trying to go into crowded places again. Tonight was going to be the first time for Lu Han go to a busy place for the first since last time at the gym... "Lu Han you dressed?" Sehun whinnied wanting to enter the room. "It's like I haven't seen you naked before!" He called out protesting. Chen and D.O. stopped in the hallway giving a confused, judging look. "Um... Like..." Sehun began. "We don't care what you guys do in the comfort of your room just don't rap about it okay Sehun?" Tao said with a lazy voice as he left the bathroom to his room. Everyone looked surprised at Tao's outburst but went back to acting like it never happened. Lu Han's face was red as he let Sehun into the room for hearing the conversation in the hallway. "You look, you look very  handsome Lu Han~" Sehun complemented his shy boyfriend. He was wearing a light purple dress shirt and black skinny jeans that had little rips in them showing off Lu Han's milky white skin. But Sehun knew that there were red marks too blending with the milk like skin. "Thanks." Lu Han squeaked and gave Sehun a peck of the cheek. "No, thank you." Sehun said and grabbed Lu Han's hand leading them both outside for a night to relax.