Fortnite(Ethan)

Y/N's POV
I was sitting in me and Ethan's bedroom watching Queer Eye on Netflix laughing my ass off when I heard yelling downstairs and knew E was playing Fortnite. Ever since it came out, that's all he's been doing. It's so annoying because all I want to do is cuddle with Ethan. Don't get me wrong, Ethan is a great boyfriend... when he's not playing that stupid ass game. I suddenly had the urge to go down there and confront him. I got downstairs to see him with headphones on yelling into the mic probably talking to Alex and Grayson. "No, go the other way dumbass". I walked over and stood in front of the TV with my hands on my hips. "Babe, can you move out of the way?? I'm almost at Victory Royale", Ethan said as I stayed in the same spot. "Ethan, wtf are you doing?? We're losing", I heard Grayson say. "Y/N's in the way and she's being such a bitch right now". His words stung and replayed in your head. You quickly ran upstairs with tears threatening to fall out.

Ethan's POV
"Woah dude, don't call Y/N a bitch. That's my best friend and your girlfriend we're talking about". Then I realized something. I called Y/N a bitch. I didn't mean it, it just came out because I'm playing the game but the only thing I care about is Y/N. "Yo, you guys can finish the game without me. I've gotta go ", I said as I ripped off my headphones and ran upstairs. As I got closer to our bedroom, I heard Y/N's faint cries. It broke my heart to hear her and realize that I caused this. All because of a stupid game. "Baby?", I said softly as I opened the door to see her facing the wall. "What do you want Ethan?". "I came up here to apologize for calling you a bitch. You're not one at all. You're my Princess and I love you". She turned around and looked me in the eyes. "Well Ethan, everytime I want us to do something, you're on that stupid game so right now pick one. Me or the game?", she said seriously.

Y/N's POV
With no hesitation, he answered, "You Babygirl". I got off the bed and hugged him tightly. "I love you E". "I love you too Babygirl. So fucking much. I'm sorry I've been choosing the game over you. I promise to do better. In fact, why don't you get dressed and I'm gonna take you out to eat?". I smiled and kissed him on the lips. I can never stay mad at this goofball.