Period(Grayson)

A/N~I'm on my period right now so this story bout to be emotional as fuck

Y/N's POV
I woke up with cramps and an awful headache. I knew that I was on my period. Of course today when I wanted to go to the movies with Gray. I looked over as I saw Grayson sleeping peacefully next to me. I smiled as I kissed his temple and got up to take a shower. After my shower, I changed into my pajamas

I walked downstairs and looked in the freezer to find a huge tub of cookie dough ice cream and got excited as I carried it to the couch and put on the big bang theory

Gray's POV
I woke up and went to hug Y/N but she wasn't there. I climbed out of bed and went downstairs to see my Princess sitting on the couch eating ice cream in her star pjs. I quietly laughed as I made my way to the couch and sat next to her. "Hi Babe". "Hey Gray", she said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Y/N, you know I don't like this show. Can I please change the show?". "No, I was down here first. If you don't like it, then leave". "Fine". I waited till Y/N wasn't looking and took the remote and changed it to ESPN. "Grayson, what the hell". "The game is on and I can't miss it".

Y/N's POV
That was the last straw. "Grayson, did you even consider how I would feel if you turned the show off?? Here you go again. Only thinking about yourself. You're such a fucking dick", I say as I run upstairs into our shared bedroom and lock the door. I didn't mean to lash out on Grayson. This only happens when I'm on my period. All I did was cry.

Gray's POV
I instantly felt so bad for hurting Y/N. I realized that she was on her period so I decided to be the best boyfriend I can be and go out and get her some snacks, lotions, and a giant teddy bear. I grabbed my keys and walked out of our house.

Y/N's POV
I heard the door close and ran to the window to see Grayson in his car driving off. I started bawling my eyes out. Grayson probably wants nothing to do with me anymore cause I just lashed out on him so I decided to just take a nap to clear my mind.

Gray's POV
I soon arrived back at the house. I couldn't wait to cuddle with Y/N. "Baby, I'm home. I have a surprise for you". I heard no response so I made my way upstairs to our shared bedroom and saw that the door was locked. "Baby, can you please open the door?".

Y/N's POV
I had woken up from my nap and was on my phone looking at old photos of me and Grayson when I heard a knock on the door. I quickly got up and opened it slowly to see my handsome boyfriend Grayson holding a giant teddy bear, skittles, hot cheetos, fanta, and some essential oils. I don't deserve him. "Grayson, why did you do this after I called you a Fucking dick?", I questioned as I gave him a hug. "Because you're on your period and you didn't mean it. Plus, I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have just turned your show off like that." I took all of the stuff out of his hands and set it on the floor. "Grayson, I love you so much," I said as I gave him a kiss. He picked me up off of the ground and gently put me down on the bed while he was still kissing me. I suddenly got a cramp out of nowhere. "Oww, fuck that hurts", I said as I winced. Grayson saw that I was in pain so he rubbed my stomach. "I love you Princess. I'm always gonna be here to take care of you". "I love you too babe".

A/N~ THIS FUCKING SUCKS ASS🙄🙄