Consequences(Ethan)

A/N~I made that picture above☝🏽👌🏽. Also the song consequences by Camilla Cabello is a whole bop so I suggest you add it to your playlist😘💕

Y/N's POV
It's been 3 months since me and Ethan broke up. We broke up because it just wasn't working out between us. We had been together for 8 months and did basically everything together. Ethan is the star of the basketball team and I'm just a normal girl who fell for him. So, when we broke up, most of the school knew about it. I remember the night it all happened

*Flashback
Ethan had been acting different lately. He would constantly call me asking where I am or if I was going out without him, if I was hanging out with any boys. I decided to confront him about it that night. "Ethan, why have you been on my ass lately about me being out and seeing who I'm hanging out with?? Like I get that you're my boyfriend but you don't have to look after me like I'm a kid". Ethan was silent but his jaw was clenched. "Ethan, answer the question!!" "Because I feel like you're cheating on me that's why!!", Ethan shouted. I dropped my jaw in shock and started crying. I have given nothing but love to Ethan and he accuses me for cheating??? "Ethan, why would you think that I would cheat on you?? I love you too much to do that to you". "Nate told me that he's seen you hang around some guys at school. He even said he saw you at a game with another guy from a whole different school!!". You couldn't believe it. Ethan believed his "friend" Nate over you, his own girlfriend. "Ethan, who are gonna believe, your "friend" Nate who's been trying to sabotage our relationship from the start or your girlfriend who's about to become your ex because we're done. Goodbye Ethan", I said as I grabbed my purse and walked out of his house leaving him stunned and disappointed in himself.

*Present Day

At our school, we always have an annual talent show. I never really participated in it because I was shy. When me and Ethan were still together, he would tell me to sign up every year because he said I could sing which I can but I was just really nervous. This is the year I'm gonna do it. The night I broke up with Ethan, I went into my song writing notebook and started to write down how I was feeling. Soon, after about three weeks, my song was done. Its called "Consequences". I was standing backstage as people were coming into the auditorium going over my lyrics making sure I remembered them.

Ethan's POV
I feel like such a horrible person. I accused Y/N of cheating 3 months ago and now, she's no longer mine. She was right about Nate too. Nate was only being my friend so he could get closer to Y/N. Today's the annual talent show at our school and one of my friends told me that Y/N is in the show. I always pushed her to sign up because she has the most beautiful singing voice I've ever heard. I wish I wasn't so dumb to not believe her. We were all sitting in the auditorium waiting for the next act to come on stage. "Next up, we have Y/N with her original song, "Consequences". I saw Y/N walk out in a dress that could make anyone stop and stare.

"Hey everybody, um before I start, I wanna say that this song goes out to someone who gave me the best 8 months of my life and even though it didn't work out, I still had fun"

"Hey everybody, um before I start, I wanna say that this song goes out to someone who gave me the best 8 months of my life and even though it didn't work out, I still had fun". She was talking about me. The song was about us.(Play song now)

Dirty tissues, trust issues glasses on the sink they didn't fix you. Lonely pillows in a stranger's bed little voices in my head

I was shocked. I didn't even know that Y/N wrote songs. Over the course of our relationship, we fought a little but it turned into a lot.

Loving you was young,and wild, and free. Loving was cool and hot and sweet. Loving you was sunshine, safe and sound a steady place to let down my defenses but loving you had Consequences.

The whole auditorium was in shock. Y/N wasn't a big fan of singing in front of everyone so this was a big step for her. Some people were crying. I was trying my hardest not to because I missed her. I missed the times we shared together and all the memories.

Loving you was dumb, and dark, and cheap. Loving you will still take shots at me. From loving you was sunshine but then it poured and I lost so much more than my senses... cause loving you had Consequences... loving you.

The song ended as everyone stood up and clapped for her. Y/N had tears in her eyes as she smiled at the audience. "Before I go, I just want to say that the person I wrote this song about is not in any way a bad person, they just got manipulated into something bad and so I wanna say that Ethan Dolan, I forgive you", she said as she walked to the back of the stage. Everyone turned their attention to me as I had my head in my hands. I knew at this moment, I would never be able to get Y/N back at this rate. I'm such a fucking idiot.

A/N~ I didn't type all the lyrics because that's too much but I put the most important lyrics.💕