Help(Grayson)

Gray's POV
"Y/N, have you seen my toolbox? I don't remember where I put it last." My wife of 25 years came around the corner with my black toolbox with an engraved G on the front in her hands. "Here you go baby! It was still in the kitchen from when you fixed the sink cabinet yesterday," she said happily. I smiled at her and kissed her on the forehead. "Thank you love. I really appreciate it! I gotta get started on this dog house for E and Kristina because Avva got too big for hers." "Awww, I miss her. I haven't seen her in forever but luckily we have Sledge here with us," Y/N said as Sledge came up to us barking and wagging his tail. "I'll play with you buddy!" Y/N said. "Well, I'll leave you to it Gray. Let me know if you need anything else." She kissed me on the lips and walked back into the house with Sledge to go play with him. I went back to hammering the roof of the dog house when suddenly my phone started ringing. I looked down to see who it was and I smiled as I saw it was my 25 year old daughter Tiana. I swiped over the answer call button and held up the phone to my ear as I spoke. "Hey Tia! How are you sweetheart?." "Hi dad, I'm d-doing okay," she said hesitantly. "Why did you call? Is everything okay?." "No, I need you to come down to my apartment please. I need to tell you and mom something," Tia said as she cried a little. "Hey hey, we'll be there in about an hour ok? I love you so much Tia." "I love you too dad. Bye." "Bye." I hung up the phone, quickly put my tools down, and walked into the house to find Y/N. "Hi love, what are you doing back in the house so soon?," Y/N asked. "Tia just called me and said she wanted us to come over. She sounded very upset." Y/N frowned with a very worried look on her face. "She didn't say why or anything after that but I'm worried about her baby," I said. "Ok, let's head on over there. Our baby needs us," Y/N said as she grabbed the keys and we headed out to the jeep and to Tiana's apartment.

*At Tiana's apartment

Still Gray's POV
After an hour of driving, we finally arrived at Tiana's apartment in Jersey City since she only lived an hour away because she wanted to stay home for college but out of Atlantic City. We walked up the stairs and to Tia's door. "I really hope she's okay. She's our baby girl," Y/N said. "Me too, you know how protective I am of her." I rung the doorbell and heard rustling from behind the door. "I'm coming!," I heard Tia say from behind the door. She opened the door and stood there wearing an oversized hoodie and some leggings. I could clearly see the bags under her eyes and the dried up tears on her brown skin. "Hi mom, hi dad. Come on in," Tiana said as she stepped aside to let us in. "Dad said you called him earlier and sounded upset," Y/N said. Tiana sighed as we all sat down on her couch. "Guys, I have something to tell you and I don't know how you're going to feel about it," Tia said as she teared up. I put my hand on her knee and squeezed it gently. "Hey, you know that me and your mom are always gonna be here for you no matter what. Just tell us what you have to say." "Yeah sweetheart, we love you," Y/N said with a smile. Tia's eyes filled up with tears and she took a deep breath. "I-I-I'm pregnant." My eyes go wide a little bit and Y/N gasps. "What?!? Tia, that's so exciting. You've always wanted kids. Why are you so upset?," Y/N asks as she hugs her. Tia crys into her arms and finishes what she was saying. "I know mom but-but me and Conan broke up," she sobbed out the last part. "What the hell did he do to you?," I said quickly standing up. "Woah Gray, let's not jump to any conclusions yet. Tell us what happened Tia." Tia sighed as she started to explain. "Well, I felt weird this morning and when I went to the bathroom, I threw up so I decided to go to walgreens and buy a couple pregnancy tests. When I got home, I took both of them, waited 5 minutes, and checked them. They both were positive and I was so excited for me and Conan because we had talked about kids in the past. So when he got home, I surprised him with both of the tests. His face seemed shocked but that was it. He didn't seem excited so I asked him what was wrong and he said, "Tiana, I'm no where near ready for kids right now. I need to focus on my music career." I looked at him with such a disgusted and shocked look. "What are you talking about Conan? We talked about this subject like 5 months ago and you said that you were more than ready." "Well, I just don't want a child with you. I just said that so you would stop talking about it," he said with no emotion. I immediately started crying and threw a pillow at him. "How the fuck could you manipulate me Conan? We've been together for 2 years and you're about to leave me here on my own with YOUR baby?!?." "Look, I'm not fucking doing this. I'm out of here. I'll be back to get my stuff in a couple days." And then he just walked out on me. All of that happened yesterday but I was so distraught and it was so late, I didn't want to call you guys," Tia finished as she sobbed into the pillow she was holding. To say that I was angry was an understatement. I was fucking furious. I can't believe that fucking asshole would hurt my babygirl like that. "THE NEXT TIME THAT I SEE THAT BASTARD, I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM," I yelled with my fists balled up. "Gray, Gray, please calm down. Tia's already overwhelmed enough. She doesn't need her dad yelling and freaking out right now. She needs us to comfort her during this rough time," Y/N said with her hands on my chest. I knew she was right so I took a deep breath and walked towards Tia. I enveloped her in a hug as I rubbed her back. "I'm sorry Tia but you're my babygirl. You know how protective I am of you. You're my only daughter." "I know dad, I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you when you said that there was something off about Conan the first time that you met him." "Hey, you didn't know. You saw the good in him." "So, have you decided if you're gonna keep the baby?," Y/N asked. "Yeah, I thought about it and I know it's not the best situation but I wanna give all of my love to this child." I smiled at my daughter and felt so proud of her. "I'm so proud of you Tia. You're gonna be an amazing mother. And you can move in back home with us until the baby is born," Y/N said as Tia smiled and hugged both of us. "I love you guys so much, you're the best parents ever." "We love you more Tia," I said.