stalking her photos

CHAPTER THREE, omniscient pov——— this chapter is short n ugly

——— this chapter is short n ugly

harry, camila, ariana, along with ariana's other friend, victoria were now in the studio trying to write a song. it was hard because one, they all slightly had a different music and two, ariana had no inspiration whatsoever. nothing sparked in her mind for her to write about. not anything in the slightest way.

"how about a song about sleeping?"
normani suggested as she twirled continuously in the chair she was sitting in. harry tilted his head at her somewhat bad idea.

"you two are no help" she groaned throwing her head back in defeat. she laid back more into her chair. ariana knew that she wouldn't get any ideas by just sitting in the studio. for her writing process she has to have a more visual idea of something. that was just how it worked for her. besides that, her coming here was basically pointless because she couldn't focus.

ariana pulled out her iphone quickly turning it on and opening instagram. she scrolled randomly down the many posts that popped up in her feed. an idea then came to her mind. she went to the search bar of instagram and typed 'ariella'. of course she was about to stalk through the girl's instagram, that was if she could actually find her profile. there were a few ariella's that popped up but none of them seemed to be her. as she scrolled farther down ariana eventually saw her profile. she pressed down on it a bit harder than she should have.

it looked like ariella had a somewhat of a following. most photos were of her, some with friends and obviously nate. ariana cringed at the photo of ariella and nate kissing while they stood in front of a beautiful background that was somewhere in new york. which her reaction probably was a bit rude
but she didn't really dwell over it.

she scrolled through more of her profile, looking at most of her pictures and reading her captions. she felt like she was joe from you by doing this. ariana laughed at herself in her head. while looking through a few more, what she feared what would happened, actually happened. she accidentally liked a photo of ariella from six months ago.

"fuck" ariana semi-yelled as she sat up more in her chair. her eyes widened as she started to immediately stress out about this. her cover was definitely going to be blown and ariella probably thinks she a literal weirdo now.

"what's wrong?" harry asked startled from her yelling and putting his own phone down as he raised a curious eyebrow at her. he then walked to where she was at and looked over her shoulder. before ariana could move her phone away so harry couldn't see what she was doing, he took it out of her own two hands.

"harry, give it back." ariana whined rolling her eyes at him. she tried to grab her phone back from harry but he was far to tall for her to even be able to reach it from him. he held it up as he analyzed her phone screen. once he was done he handed it back with a slight smirk on his face.

"why are you stalking a girl named ari?" harry laughed at her as she now held her phone to her chest secretively. he found it very ironic that ariana was now on a girl's paged that was also named ari and that she was stalking the girl.

"her name is ariella, and i'm not stalking her. it's more like 'what's your social life like' type of search." ariana stated with a shrug before stuffing her phone in her oversized sweatshirt pockets.

normani and victoria soon took an
interest in harry and ariana's conversation. they both scooted their chairs closer towards the two. ariana looked at them and glanced over at victoria who appeared with a large smirk across her face.

"oh so ariana has a lil girl crush on someone named ari." victoria chimed in keeping the smirk on her face. she crossed her arms and looked at ariana very amused.

normani and harry shared a look with one another basically speaking with their eyes. as far as they knew ariana was straighter than straight can get.

"no, she's a friend. i met her at the club last night and she invited me to a party tonight with her and her boyfriend." ariana explained to them before turning around and pretending she was doing something with the studios sound panels.

"hm if she's a friend, you wouldn't mind if we joined right , love?" harry asked running his fingers through his hair and smiling. he had formed a plan inside his head. a very good one, well, at least to him.

ariana just rolled her eyes at him and crossed her arms. "sure you can come, froggy" she sassily replied. a smirk now on her face. which all four of them had been having for the past fifteen minutes.

harry cringed at her nickname she gave him. she knew he hated it with a great passion but she loved using it against him because it got under his skin. which definitely made her laugh.

"the attitude" he scoffed holding his hands on his heart and fake crying at the same time.

"i'm going to stay back and wait
to see if eric comes back." normani shared, yawning and laying her head down on victoria's shoulder. ariana hummed as a response to the girl.

ariana realized and hoped ariella didn't think harry was her boyfriend when she came to the party. her and harry couldn't be far from that, harry and her had a strictly platonic relationship. most of their fans thought they were dating and had something secretly going on between them but they loved each other like a brother and sister love each other. they've been tight with one another ever since he gave 'just a little bit of your heart' to her for the 'my everything' album.

ariana didn't even know why she cared if ariella thought she was dating harry, she just did.

the four of them spent even longer in the studio trying to waste time. ariana had decided to stay off of her phone and just distract herself with her friends. she was scared that someone noticed her liking ariella's picture from six months ago. which knowing her fans, someone did realize.

soon it was almost time for the party to start. her and harry said their goodbyes to victoria and normani who would just most likely just head back to her apartment later tonight and wait for eric.

ariana was a bit nervous for tonight and what it held. even though she has been to a lot of parties, her anxiety always crept up before she went because ari never knew what exactly to expect.

•••

( old commentary)

this is kinda boring right now but i promise it'll get better 💘

like sis i really don't know what
i'm doin rn.

okay bye

( new commentary )

this is so boring, jesus christ .