Fifteen

Rosé

I walked into the kitchen and saw Jisoo eating chicken. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and wiped it quickly but not quick enough.

"Why are you crying, love?" Sincerity and worry evident in her voice.
"I'm not." Sternness and pain were in my words.

"Chaeyoung Park."
"What the fuck do you want, Jisoo Kim? Why do you keep following me? Why do you continuously come around and bother me? Fine someone who actually wants you to be around. Leave me alone. Fuck." My words like acid burning her inside and out but the regret soon hit me.

One tear rolled down her face. And then there were more. I reached out but the hesitation was obvious.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to her. Looking into my eyes with a sadness that I caused her to feel. I put my hand on her cheek and connected our foreheads.

"I'm sorry, Unnie. A lot happened a few minutes ago. Someone that hurt me from my past is back and I'm just scared. I'm sorry for saying that stuff. Jisoo, I love you. I just don't want to get hurt anymore. You are my happiness right now. You make me feel love and I see the world in more extravagant color with you. I love you. I mean it. Hm?" These were my honest feelings.

She looked at me, only slightly separating our foreheads, the closeness is making me blush. Jisoo grabs my hand that is on her cheek still and moves forward.

"Shut up, you loser."

With that her lips caught mine in a passionate kiss that would make anyone's heart melt with desire. When we disconnected our lips my eyes were still closed but I could feel hers lingering on me.

I opened my eyes to see my assumption was right.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I walked to the door and looked through the peephole only to drop to the floor. My breathing was speeding up and it was feeling suffocating. Jisoo ran to me and didn't know what to do. She ran away and got Jennie, who was only in her bra, and Lisa, who had swollen lips. They all picked me up and moved me from the door. Then Lisa went to answer.

"DON'T!" I yelled but it was too late.

"Hirai Momo. Get the fuck off my property."

Lisa pulled a gun from her waist.

"Aww come on. Lalisa, I'm here to see Kim Jennie and Kim Jisoo."

——————-
A/N: It's kind of short but trust me. You'll all get something soon. I'm sorry for the short chapters, loves. Thank you for reading 💛💛