Eleven

Jennie

Buzz~

Buzz~

Buzz~

"Yah, Lalisa. Answer the phone. It's too loud." I groan because one of our phones is ringing.

It keeps ringing so I reach towards Lisa but she's gone...? I sit up and look around.

"Lisa, where are you?" I check to see who would be calling at four in the morning and I see the title unknown.

I answer and immediately hear panting, screams, and gunshots.

"Lisa! Lisa! Is that you?" Panic evident in my voice.

"This is Wendy of the Red Velvet team. We need backup! We're at..." the call ends.

I'm shaking. My body is visibly shaking. My hands. My throat hurts. I can feel the tears. I can feel nothing but fear and worry. Lisa...where did you go? Why did you leave? Please be careful and come back to me soon.

"Lisa, I think I might be falling for you..." I whisper to myself.

I grab my phone and dial Chaeng's number. It rings three times before I hear a groggy Chaeyoung.

"Hello?"
"Rosé-ah...please come here..."

I end the call and suddenly I hear my door being slammed open by a seemingly angry Chaeyoung and a confused Jisoo.

Chae comes to me and immediately wraps her arms around me. She holds me and comforts me while I sob and tell her and Jisoo about my feelings for the young sergeant.

Lalisa

I wake up to the sound of Jennie's phone. I answer so she doesn't wake up.

"Hello?"
"I found you, Lalisa."

Fuck. No. No.

"M-Momo?..."
"That's right, beautiful. Who are you with? Oh? A delinquent. Jennie Kim."
"Don't touch her, Momo. I'll kill you if you even try to lay a single finger on her."

Silence.

"Listen, Manoban. You meet me at Rainy Days Café by four and I'll leave Ms. Kim alone just for you."
"Fine, Momo."

———————-
A/N: I know I know. It's really REALLY short but I've been struggling with my mental state the last few weeks. I'll write more chapters soon. But please be patient. I love you. Thank you for reading 💛💛💛