Six

Jennie

I punch left, right, left, and right again. I hit each time I swing. You can see the blood splatter across the ring. The way her tears are flowing down her cheeks. And lastly the way her unconscious body hits the ground and the sound of the bell. I win again.
I go to the ref and whisper near his ear.
"Make sure they make me fight someone who's worth my damn time." I slipped a few bills into his hand and walked out of the ring.

From outside you can hear someone yelling.
"Run! Cops are here! Get out! Go!"
As soon as I heard that I grabbed Chaeyoung and she grabbed Jisoo and we got the hell out of there. After getting my pay of course.

"Jennie, you have a small cut in your lip. Should I clean it when we get home?" Jisoo asked me, worry obvious from her tone. I want to tease her so I did.

I lean over to her ear and whisper seductively, "The only way I want you to clean my cut is with your lips on mine and maybe roaming hands, Unnie."
She shuddered. I love teasing girls. Even if they're my friends they're so easy to manipulate to sleep with me. Suddenly I feel the car stop and Chaeyoung gets out of the car. She slammed her door, opened mine, grabbed me by my arm and aggressively threw me to the ground.

"Don't. Touch. Kim. Jisoo. Do you understand me, Jennie Kim?" She made each word clear and clean cut. She said it in English so I knew she was serious. She's pissed.
I bow my head to her and apologize. I didn't know they were a thing. Shit. I was just trying to have some fun. Sorry, Chaeyoung.

Lalisa

"Dammit, Jennie Kim." I muttered under my breath. I don't know why I feel hot and bothered because of her name alone. She pisses my off. I just want to arrest her already. Shit.

Ding~

My phone goes off from across the room. My curiosity gets the best of me so I go to see who it is but it's an unknown number.

"Lalisa Manoban,

I'd like your help with something. Please meet me at Rainy Days Café at midnight."

The hell is this?

I checked the time. 11:23 pm. I started getting ready. I changed into a white tee shirt, blue jeans, and a black jacket with silver buttons.

I walked outside of my apartment and got on my motorcycle that I got from high school

I walked outside of my apartment and got on my motorcycle that I got from high school. Definitely the speedy type. This way if I have to get the hell out of there I'm guaranteed a quick escape from whatever I'm getting myself into. I don't even know why I'm going.

I was speeding down the dimly lit streets and making sure not to be seen by anyone I know.

When I finally arrived at the café I didn't see anyone at first. Then slowly I saw a shadow of a girl emerge from the darkness.

Jennie fucking Kim.

"Why do you need my help, Kim?" I mustered out harshly.
"Lalisa..." her voice was husky and...sexy.

Don't fall for it.

"What do you need help with." I demanded an answer this time and all she did was grab my sleeve lightly and sexily pull me into the darkness along with herself.

She pushed my body into the wall of the café. Her lips instantly made contact to my neck. I gasped due to shock. I could feel her cocky smirk on my skin.

"Jennie, are you drunk? High? What's going on?" Her lips part but only so she can slip her tongue back onto my neck and lick up to my jawline.

I gasp and put my hands on her shoulders trying to push her off of me but she stops and pulls away. She looks into my eyes.

"This is for interrupting me last time I got the chance to get laid, Manoban." She husked out while making eye contact. You can see the lustrous look in her dark beautiful orbs.

"Jennie, is this okay? I'm supposed to arrest you. I'm not supposed to want to sleep with you. Come on, Kim. Open your-" I was cut off by soft, sexy, and comforting lips connecting to my own.

Passion and lust is what I feel from this kiss. But there's something else.

Sadness?

You know what. Fuck this.

I break the kiss and grab her wrist. I give her my helmet and we get on my bike. She quickly understands and holds onto me tightly.

We speed through the night in a hurry to arrive to my apartment. Screw the rules. Screw this. I only get one shot at life. I want this one thing. And it's been way too long since I've been laid. So to hell with waiting.

We arrived at my apartment and walk inside. I'm holding her wrist and as soon as I hear my front door close, I pounce. I push her to the door and connect our lips in a heated kiss. I start to strip, only breaking the kiss to remove my shirt. She did the same.

We subtly made our way to the bedroom and stripping on our way. I love this. My door is shut. I press her back to it and lift her legs. She gets the hint and stops kissing me just so she can jump up and wrap her legs around my waist.

After she's wrapped around me our lips find each other again. I open the bed and lay her down gently. I climb on top of her and trail her body with my hands. I touch every curve and crevice lightly and tease her a bit by doing so.

"Jennie Kim, you're mine tonight." I growled before I allow my lips to travel her body as if it was the world.

Moans, gasps, groans, and panting is the only thing I hear and it's absolute heaven.

——————————-

A/N: I don't know if I should continue this and write a smut chapter or if I should just continue with the plot of the story next chapter. Please let me know. Thank you for reading babies 💛💛