Seven

A/N: Sorry but no smut this chapter. Maybe next time if there's a next time. Sorry for the short chapter. Thank you for reading 💛

————————-

Lalisa

I woke up to a warm feeling and sore legs. I looked to my side and saw none other than Jennie Kim in all her vast glory. I don't think I've ever met such a beautiful criminal.

There was shuffling. I look over and see her eyes open. They widen in shock after she sees who she's laying next to.

"Good morning, Jennie." I greeted with a smirk.
"Yah, Lalisa. What did you do to me?" Her voice started to shake a bit. She got up and turned away from me.
"Jennie, you're the one who called me out. You started seducing me. This is not what I did. I just couldn't hold back anymore." I spit out before I even realized what was going on.

She gripped the bed sheet and turned around. I watched a single tear roll down her cheek. Then more followed soon after.

"Manoban, I don't know what you're trying to do to me but if you're just trying to arrest me then hurry up. I'm done waiting. I can't keep doing this. I have to survive but maybe I'll just die soon anyway. Maybe I'll be safer when I'm locked up."
"Listen, I'm sorry about last night and yeah. However, I have an idea. So please hear me out." I pleaded.

After moments of silence she came closer to me and looked into my eyes. Now I know she's listening.

Jennie

Lisa is so kind. She's going through a lot because of me. Because of my past. Because of who I am. I feel bad for bothering her with this. Shit.

*Flashback*

A strong hand flew across my face and an even stronger kick to my stomach sent me to the ground. A group of guys, big and bulky, surrounding me. A few women surround them.

"Jennie Kim. You are really starting to piss me off. How about we make a deal? If you can pay me $3374610000 won (or $3000000 USD) then I won't kill you. If you can't pay that then I'll kill you in the most painful way to die. First torture. Then I'll set you on fire and watch you burn to death. You're a rich girl anyhow. So ask your daddy to pay the money you owe me. Easy enough, right?" All of this came from a woman on the other side of the room. Standing in darkness, all you can see is a silhouette of her petite body and the cigarette burning in her hand.

Jennie groans.

"I'll take that as a deal then. Get her out of here." As the woman began to walk away she stopped and looked at Jennie.

"One more thing. Jennie Kim, you better not be caught by the police before I get my money."

She left. The door slams. All of the men grab Jennie and put her in a garbage bin outside. She lost consciousness due to the overwhelming pain she felt.

*End of Flashback*

"Lisa, I'm sorry..." I whisper as I exit her apartment.