Four

Jennie

"Chaeyoung?" I groggily grabbed my phone and answered. Chaeyoung's crying. Poor chipmunk.

"Jennie Unnie~" she cried.
"You're okay, right?" I started to get dressed and head out of the treehouse. Damned sergeant.
"Rosie, I'm okay. Don't worry. I didn't have to do my usual thing. I just had to do some new stuff but I'll tell you about it when we see each other. Did you find a new spot?" I asked as I started walking on back roads.
"Where are you? I'll pick you up."

I told her the address I was at and she immediately told me to stay in the alley and stay hidden just in case a cop passed by.

I've taught her well. I'm so sorry I dragged you into this, Chaeyoung-ah...

A few minutes later I heard my motorcycle pull up. I saw Chaeyoung get off the bike and remove her helmet. Her hair fell down nicely. Just like out of the movies where the cute girl does it. She was wearing a jean jacket, a crop top, and ripped jeans.

My jaw dropped. I really changed this innocent little Chaeyoung to a sexy badass Rosé. Honestly, no regrets.

"Jennie, get on and drive. I'll direct you." She said in a low voice. I didn't think my little Rosie could be so sexy. I think I should get my dose.

"Yes, Rosé." I said in a semi-seductive voice. I can see from corner of my eye, she bit her bottom lip. This is going to be a fun day.

We put our helmets on and Chaeyoung wraps her arms around me so she won't fall off the bike. As soon as her hands touched my abs I felt a tingling sensation corse through my body. As soon as we get to our new hideout, she's mine.

A few minutes later we reached our new place and it's nice. I mean it is in the woods but it's a place I can't imagine people would find easily. I thought she was just trying to kill me. But now, it's my turn to have some fun.

Chaeyoung leads me inside and I quickly wrap my arms around her waist in a back hug. I bring my lips to her ear (but on my tippy toes because she's so damn tall.) and I whisper.
"I missed you, Rosé. Did you miss me too?"

I can feel her shiver. I don't know why I'm doing this honestly. It feels like I need it though. My guess is she does too because she's not stopping me.

I attach my lips to her neck and quickly spin her around to face me. I push her back into a wall and attach my lips to hers. You'd be surprised at how soft they are. Our kiss is heated and rushed. I quickly begin to remove her jacket and her other clothes.

She does the same. I wonder if my innocent little Chaeyoung is a dominant person in bed. Shall I find out?
(A/N: 😏😉)

I bite her lip and she moans slightly but just enough for me to slip my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance and I'm surprised that she won the battle. She laid me down and trails her lips down my body.

I can't help but let low moans escape my lips.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Who the fuck." She growls.

Chaeyoung gets up and grabs her jacket and shorts. She slides them on and opens the door. Of course I get up and put my clothes on as well. But she glares at me and mouthes "who told you to get dressed."

My baby chipmunk is very sexy and grown up already. Damn.

She opens the door and sees Jisoo and someone pulling in behind her.

"Unnie, who's that?" Chaeyoung asks a little intimidated.
"Chaeng, be cool. It's not anyone who will hurt us. She just needs to see Jennie."

Me? Why?

"Jisoo, what's their name?"
"Lalisa Manoban. She was in high school with us."
"Unnie, get inside now. Chaeyoung lock the fucking door." I commanded. They both listened because I'm never wrong about this. As soon as we lock the door you hear Lisa knocking on the door and asking for me innocently.

"You two go hide. Now."
They quickly run to a hiding spot. I open the door and see Lisa in casual clothing instead of her uniform.

"Jennie Unnie, can we talk?" She asked me and looked so cute while doing so. And why'd she say 'Unnie?' I'm not her Unnie am I?

"Yes. But not here. And I'd prefer if we don't have to go through the whole 'you're under arrest' thing. Because that shit sucks." I made sure to sound like a bitch. I didn't think I'd see this sergeant again. Shit.

Lalisa

I followed Jisoo but I wasn't very discreet about it so she caught me and I said I needed to speak to Jennie and I swore I wouldn't arrest her. She agreed to show me the way but I better keep my word.

I also got Park Chaeyoung and Jennie Kim's files. Only Jennie's been arrested more than once. Chaeyoung was arrested for assault but because she was a minor at that time she only went to a juvenile detention center for about three weeks. Jennie on the other hand was arrested multiple times for assault and robbery.

This damn girl is so much trouble but she's so intriguing and maybe even a little (okay a lot) sexy.

That's besides the point though.

I don't even know my point. Okay. Jennie Kim is hot. So what? Just because I'm hanging out with delinquents and I'm supposed to arrest them means nothing. Maybe I should just quit. I mean all I do is work. Twenty four seven. How am I supposed to be happy? Or live my life like a normal woman in her twenties?

Jennie Kim. Park Chaeyoung. Kim Jisoo. You all know how to live a life of adventure so before anyone goes down...I'll protect you. Only for the time being.

I just really need to talk to Jennie Kim. It's very urgent to me. I really hope she doesn't do anything drastic.

———-

A/N: Literally don't know how I'm going to keep this story going but okay. I really hope the Dua Lipa and BLACKPINK song rumors are true. Like. Five queens together. F it up.
Thanks for reading lovelies 💛💛