Chapter 16: Kidnapped

Start from the beginning

"Garroth why?! What happened?!" I remembered when we had just started dating.

"Aphmau! Look!" Garroth turned around. He had a ridiculous amount of face paint on. I burst out laughing.

"You look... great!" I assured him, laughing. The kid who had done the painting snickered.

"Your welcome sir." He said, laughing.

"Thanks kid!" Garroth gave a thumbs up, before we left. I didn't bother mentioning the kid was Zane in disguise, and Garroth now looked like a blond emo.

"You were so nice! Then it all changed, Garroth, why-"

"You think I want to do this?!" He exclaimed.

"I..." I sighed, tilting my head down.

"Hmph," Garroth huffed, "our boss is on his way." I heard footsteps and assumed he was walking away. I sniffled, feeling the tears start falling again.

Until a rough hand ran across my cheek harshly.

"Shut up." He growled. I felt my hands being untied, then chained to the wall. The same thing to my legs. I was still blindfolded, so I couldn't see anything.

I know it was only a few hours, but it felt like forever for someone to come. I knew Garroth was guarding me cell, and a loud thump told me someone had been knocked out. I whimpered, still crying quietly.

"Shh..." someone cooed in my ear. A strong, warm hand gently cupped my cheek.

"A-Aaron?..." I asked quietly.

"I'm right here..." Aaron replied, resting his forehead on mine. I immediately relaxed.

"Alpha, someone's coming." Ein?

"Can we fight them?" Aaron asked.

"No, it's Zack and someone else." Ein replied. Aaron sighed.

"Do we have enough time to get her?" Aaron asked.

"Garroth doesn't have the keys to those chains, so no. I just searched." Ein sighed.

"Dammit..." Aaron muttered, "I'll be back Luna..." he kissed me, quickly, but passionately, and left. I whimpered, lowering my ears and tail, his absence leaving me with a cold empty feeling.

"Here, that's her." Zack said, his footsteps entering the room with someone else.

"And your absolutely sure she has Irene's powers?" The other person, a man, asked.

"Yes Michael, I'm sure." Zack replied.

"Good, we'll do the extraction tonight." Michael replied, footsteps told me he was walking away.

"Damn idiot... sleeping on the job." I heard Zack grumble at Garroth, then more walking. Then nothing. Aaron said he would be back. Where was he?

I heard someone walk in.

"Is this her?" Someone asked, a female.

"Yep." Another voice replied, male.

"Grab her, and let's get out of here." The female said.

"Don't touch her." I heard someone growl, Aaron.

"Who are you?" The male asked.

"Your worst nightmare, if you don't leave her alone." Aaron growled.

"Her name is Aphmau, correct?" The female asked.

"So?" Aaron asked.

"She and her boyfriend are the legal guardians of a pair of twins. We have questions about that." The female replied.