12

the boys had finally finished filming their music video. everyone was notably tired but they all put on a strong front.

they did a perfect job, looking tough and charismatic for the camera. changkyun was still sick though. a day was not enough time for him to rest and for his body to feel better. 

out of all the members, he was doing the worst physically and he hated himself for it.

if it wasn't for kihyun's warm words of encouragement and wonho constantly giving him warm water to drink, changkyun really wouldn't be able to finish the filming.

changkyun, although his body felt weak, was starting to feel more at ease around kihyun and wonho. at first it was the awkward morning and night greeting but quickly it turned into them taking care of him and changkyun was letting it happen. he liked the feeling of well, being 'liked' and taken care of.

and the night after they finished filming their music video, he lay on his bed exhausted. but with a smile decorating his face.

-

have been away and taking a break so there haven't been many updates!

i didn't even know that people were (still) interested in this fic but have been receiving notifs asking for updates~~~ thank you and really sorry for the long wait!!

i will try to update as much as i can!