Chapter 11: Complications

Start from the beginning

Then remembered that me and Emmett had been dating for 3 months and I hadn't noticed how long it was going on...wow.

It's almost summer, that means senior year and prom is soon, oh my god where have I been.

"Mom aren't you home early?"

"What you're not happy to see me?"

"No it's just I didn't expect you to come early, but welcome back I guess."

I went to my mom and gave her a hug she hugged me back.

"So how are things going with you and Emmett?"

"We broke up." I said, and noticed my dad and brother and sister were all listening.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and  looked at me, I looked at the ceiling, I was not going to cry especially infront of my family.

"Did you break up with him or..."

"He broke up with me." I say bluntly and go the the fridge to get orange juice.

"Told you he was a douche." mu brother says mu sister hits him in the head, he silently says ow.

"Actually Ethan kissed me so that's why he broke up with me."

I looked back at my family whike drinking my orange juice, I drank it all and took an apple and a water bottle, and put it in my bag.

"Well if you don't mind I'm going to school, bye love you."

I left and put some mint gum in my mouth, I thought maybe today would be a better day than yesterday, at least that's what I hope for.

I had to go on the bus to get to school it's not like I minded anyway I just put on my earphones and listened to some sad music, and before I knew it I was at my stop as I got off I saw Emmett walking into school with another girl.

Maybe he didn't break up with me becuase of Ethan, it's just he was cheating on me, no wonder he broke it off with me.

As I walk my way into school I see me friends waiting at my locker and once again they are whispering.

"Okay guys what are you whispering about now?" I say lazily.

"You haven't heard?" says kelly.

"What?"

"Emmett got a new girlfriend!"

"Yeah I noticed.."

"What about you two I thought you liked him and he liked you?"

"Well it's Ethans fault."

I walked to class with kelly and there he was, the mysterious boy, I think he saw me cause our eyes met and he smiled and said hi, I said hi back.

"Who's that cutie?"

"I don't know his name but I met him yesterday at the bus stop."

"Pfft you're lucky."

I sat down on my seat and soon he came over I noticed his hair was still in his face looked like he just got out of bed, and he was waer some casul pants with a t-shirt that had a camera printed on it of course I thought.

"I believe I never told you my name." he says suddenly.

"Hmm, yes I do believe so."

"Well it's D-" he got interupted by the teacher coming in.

looks like this is gonna take a while...

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆